Governance and institutions for stability and growth in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Schiliro, 2014.
"Changes in Eurozone Governance after the Crisis and the Issue of Growth,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies,
Redfame publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 110-119, April.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Changes in the Eurozone governance after the crisis and the issue of growth," MPRA Paper 51458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "The Euro crisis and the new impossible trinity," Policy Contributions 674, Bruegel.
- Luc Eyraud & Vitor Gaspar & Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Fiscal Politics in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 17/18, International Monetary Fund.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Federalism, Fiscal Restraints, and European Monetary Union," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 134-138, May.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 2016.
"Minimal Conditions for the Survival of the Euro,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 51(1), pages 24-28, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 2016. "Minimal Conditions for the Survival of the Euro," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 51(1), pages 24-28, January.
- Manuel Sanchis i Marco, 2014. "The Economics of the Monetary Union and the Eurozone Crisis," SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-319-00020-6, February.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework,"
32235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "A new governance for the EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 30237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A new governance for EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 47454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "Capital Markets Union: A Vision for the Long Term," Journal of Financial Regulation, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 130-153.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2014. "The ECB and the Single European Financial Market: A Proposal to Repair Half of a Flawed Design," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_137, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro & Piedrafita, Sonia, 2014. "Enhancing the Legitimacy of EMU Governance," CEPS Papers 9914, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Gros, Daniel & Busse, Matthias, 2013. "The Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure and Germany: When is a surplus an “imbalance”?," CEPS Papers 8593, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Herman Rompuy, 2017. "Europe means more than just crisis," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Rules, Imbalances and Growth in the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 75641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Commission; ECB; rules-based system; economic convergence; banking union; financial stability; growth-oriented policies; transparency; legitimacy; treaty changes;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:95428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.