Anabela do Rosário Leitão Dinis
(Anabela Leitao Dinis)
|Middle Name:||do Rosário Leitão|
Núcleo de Estudos em Ciências Empresariais (NECE) Covilhã, Portugal
Departamento de Gestão e Economia
Universidade da Beira Interior
+351 275 319600
+351 275 319601
Estrada do Sineiro, 6200 COVILHA
RePEc:edi:neubipt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aminda do Paço & João Ferreira, Mário Raposo, Ricardo G. Rodrigues e Anabela Dinis, 2010. "Universities’ Entrepreneurship Education and Regional Development: a Stakeholders’ Approach," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td02_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007. "Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela [Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination]," MPRA Paper 4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anabela Dinis, 2004. "Marketing territorial: Um instrumento necessário para a competitividade das regiões rurais e periféricas," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) m02/2004, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Anabela Dinis, 2004. "Territorial Marketing: A useful tool for competitiveness of rural and peripheral areas," ERSA conference papers ersa04p681, European Regional Science Association.
- Arminda Paço & João Ferreira & Mário Raposo & Ricardo Rodrigues & Anabela Dinis, 2011. "Behaviours and entrepreneurial intention: Empirical findings about secondary students," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 20-38, March.
- Anabela Dinis, 2002. "Rural Entrepreneurship: Individual Or Collective Phenomena?," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 111-126.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007.
"Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela [Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination],"
4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reis Silva, Joana & Reis Silva, Jorge Miguel & Vaz, Margarida, 2009. "A Acessibilidade como um factor chave do desenvolvimento do turismo em regiões periféricas: O caso da Beira Interior [Accessibility as a key factor of the development of tourism in peripheral regio," MPRA Paper 21763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arminda Paço & João Ferreira & Mário Raposo & Ricardo Rodrigues & Anabela Dinis, 2011.
"Behaviours and entrepreneurial intention: Empirical findings about secondary students,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 20-38, March.
- Inés Ruiz-Rosa & Desiderio Gutiérrez-Taño & Francisco J. García-Rodríguez, 2020. "Social Entrepreneurial Intention and the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic: A Structural Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Mohammad Naushad, 2018. "A study on the antecedents of entrepreneurial intentions among Saudi students," Post-Print hal-01774031, HAL.
- José Carlos Pinho, 2017. "Institutional theory and global entrepreneurship: exploring differences between factor- versus innovation-driven countries," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 56-84, March.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126816, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Colin Donaldson, 2019. "Intentions resurrected: a systematic review of entrepreneurial intention research from 2014 to 2018 and future research agenda," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 953-975, September.
- Isabel Luis-Rico & María-Camino Escolar-Llamazares & Tamara De la Torre-Cruz & Alfredo Jiménez & Álvaro Herrero & Carmen Palmero-Cámara & Alfredo Jiménez-Eguizábal, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Interest and Entrepreneurial Competence Among Spanish Youth: An Analysis with Artificial Neural Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72.
- Vereno Brugiatelli, 2017. "Recognition of a Personâ€™s Rights and Ethical Fulfilment," European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 2, EJMS Janu.
- Kh. Devananda Singh & B. D. Onahring, 2019. "Entrepreneurial intention, job satisfaction and organisation commitment - construct of a research model through literature review," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires, 2015. "Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-58.
- M. Camino Escolar-Llamazares & Isabel Luis-Rico & Tamara de la Torre-Cruz & Álvaro Herrero & Alfredo Jiménez & Carmen Palmero-Cámara & Alfredo Jiménez-Eguizábal, 2019. "The Socio-educational, Psychological and Family-Related Antecedents of Entrepreneurial Intentions among Spanish Youth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-21, February.
- Renata Dana NIÞU-ANTONIE & Emõke-Szidónia FEDER, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Intentions Amongst Students In Diverse Cultural Contexts," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 14-27, March.
- Haya Ajjan & Frances Fabian & David Tomczyk & Hala Hattab, 2015. "Social Media Use To Support Entrepreneurship In The Face Of Disruption," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-27, September.
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 328-332.
- García-Rodríguez Fracisco J. & Gutiérrez-Taño Desiderio & Ruiz-Rosa Inés, 2019. "Analysis of the Potential of Entrepreneurship Education in Young Children," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Ana Iolanda Vodă & Nelu Florea, 2019. "Impact of Personality Traits and Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Intentions of Business and Engineering Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-34, February.
- Rachel S. Shinnar & Olivier Giacomin & Frank Janssen, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Perceptions and Intentions: The Role of Gender and Culture," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(3), pages 465-493, May.
- Berto Usman & Yennita, 2019. "Understanding the entrepreneurial intention among international students in Turkey," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Tarek Ben Ali, 2017. "University and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Investigation in the Tunisian Context," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 76-84.
- Paul, Justin & Shrivatava, Archana, 2016. "Do young managers in a developing country have stronger entrepreneurial intentions? Theory and debate," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1197-1210.
- Douglas Kibirige & Ajay S. Singh & Sotja G. Dlamini & Sebenele Mavuso, 2020. "The Contribution of Business Management Trainings on Women Smallholder Farmersâ€™ Entrepreneurial Spirit in Siteki Area of Eswatini," Journal of Agricultural Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 8(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Nguyen, Anh Tuan & Do, Thi Hai Ha & Vu, Thi Bich Thao & Dang, Kim Anh & Nguyen, Hoang Long, 2019. "Factors affecting entrepreneurial intentions among youths in Vietnam," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 186-193.
- Charalampos A. Botsaris & Vasiliki Vamvaka, 2012. "Models Of The Determinants Of Entrepreneurial Behaviour: A Literature Review," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 155-172, December.
- Zaremohzzabieh, Zeinab & Ahrari, Seyedali & Krauss, Steven Eric & Samah, Asnarulkhadi Abu & Meng, Lee Kwan & Ariffin, Zaifunizam, 2019. "Predicting social entrepreneurial intention: A meta-analytic path analysis based on the theory of planned behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 264-276.
- Christophe Estay & François Durrieu & Manzoom Akhter, 2013. "Entrepreneurship: From motivation to start-up," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-267, September.
- Tae Jun Bae & Shanshan Qian & Chao Miao & James O. Fiet, 2014. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship Education and Entrepreneurial Intentions: A Metaâ€“Analytic Review," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(2), pages 217-254, March.
- Mohammad Naushad, 2018. "A study on the antecedents of entrepreneurial intentions among Saudi students," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 5(3), pages 600-617, March.
- Cuong Nguyen, 2017. "Entrepreneurial intention of international business students in Viet Nam: a survey of the country joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (3) 2005-11-09 2007-09-09 2010-05-29
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (2) 2005-11-09 2007-09-09
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (2) 2005-11-09 2007-09-09
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2005-11-09
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2010-05-29
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2010-05-29
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2010-05-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anabela do Rosário Leitão Dinis
(Anabela Leitao Dinis) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.