Behaviours and entrepreneurial intention: Empirical findings about secondary students
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/entrepreneurship/journal/10843/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Kolvereid, Lars & Isaksen, Espen, 2006. "New business start-up and subsequent entry into self-employment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 866-885, November.
- Sergio Postigo & Donato Iacobucci & María Fernanda Tamborini, 2006. "Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina," Chapters,in: International Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:20-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.