Behaviours and entrepreneurial intention: Empirical findings about secondary students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
- Sergio Postigo & Donato Iacobucci & María Fernanda Tamborini, 2006. "Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina," Chapters,in: International Entrepreneurship Education, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Kolvereid, Lars & Isaksen, Espen, 2006. "New business start-up and subsequent entry into self-employment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 866-885, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126816, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires, 2015. "Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-58.
- Charalampos Botsaris & Vasiliki Vamvaka, 2016. "Attitude Toward Entrepreneurship: Structure, Prediction from Behavioral Beliefs, and Relation to Entrepreneurial Intention," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 433-460, June.
- Charalampos A. Botsaris & Vasiliki Vamvaka, 2012. "Models Of The Determinants Of Entrepreneurial Behaviour: A Literature Review," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 155-172, December.
- Tarek Ben Ali, 2017. "University and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Investigation in the Tunisian Context," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 76-84.
- Christophe Estay & François Durrieu & Manzoom Akhter, 2013. "Entrepreneurship: From motivation to start-up," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-267, September.
- José Carlos Pinho, 2017. "Institutional theory and global entrepreneurship: exploring differences between factor- versus innovation-driven countries," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 56-84, March.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:14-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrs:journl::y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:155-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Justin & Shrivatava, Archana, 2016. "Do young managers in a developing country have stronger entrepreneurial intentions? Theory and debate," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1197-1210.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 328-332.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial intention; Entrepreneurship education; Secondary students;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:20-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.