Report NEP-TUR-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Papers WP177, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007.
"Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela
[Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination]," MPRA Paper 4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grandi, Silvia & Sala, Anna Maria, 2006.
"Il turismo crocieristico: sfide ed opportunità di sviluppo dei territori costieri. Il caso caraibico delle Piccole Antille
[Cruise Tourism: challenges and opportunities for coastal regional develop," MPRA Paper 4660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Airline Emissions of Carbon Dioxide in the European Trading System," Papers WP179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Sngapore economy:the way ahead," MPRA Paper 4736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Aug 2007.
- Zabbini, Enza & Grandi, Silvia & Dallari, Fiorella, 2007. "Relative remote rural areas (RRRA)in developed regions: an analysis of the Emilia-Romagna region to support policy decision making," MPRA Paper 4661, University Library of Munich, Germany.