Report NEP-GEO-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zabbini, Enza & Grandi, Silvia & Dallari, Fiorella, 2007. "Relative remote rural areas (RRRA)in developed regions: an analysis of the Emilia-Romagna region to support policy decision making," MPRA Paper 4661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvary, Stanley, 2007. "The impact of firm-type dominance on regional manufacturing growth," MPRA Paper 4623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:10-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brülhart, Marius & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2007. "Sectoral Agglomeration Economies in a Panel of European Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christina Guenther, 2007. "No place like home? Location choice and firm survival after forced relocation in the German machine tool industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2007. "Spatial Growth and Industry Age," CEPR Discussion Papers 6421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Spatial Pillage Game," MPRA Paper 4651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solanko, Laura, 2003. "An empirical note on growth and convergence across Russian regions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007.
"Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela
[Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination]," MPRA Paper 4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grandi, Silvia & Sala, Anna Maria, 2006.
"Il turismo crocieristico: sfide ed opportunità di sviluppo dei territori costieri. Il caso caraibico delle Piccole Antille
[Cruise Tourism: challenges and opportunities for coastal regional develop," MPRA Paper 4660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007. "Cash Transfers and Poverty Reduction in Chile," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv187, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv181, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo, 2007. "Competing in Taxes and Investment under Fiscal Equalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2006. "Economic Integration and Structural Change: The Case of Irish Regions," Papers WP176, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).