Factors affecting entrepreneurial intentions among youths in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Stephen L. & Thomas, Anisya S., 2001. "Culture and entrepreneurial potential: A nine country study of locus of control and innovativeness," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Paul Reynolds, 2005. "Understanding Business Creation: Serendipity and Scope in Two Decades of Business Creation Studies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 359-364, May.
- Sander Wennekers & André Stel & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2008.
"Nascent entrepreneurship and the level of economic development,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 325-325, March.
- Sander Wennekers & André van Wennekers & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2005. "Nascent Entrepreneurship and the Level of Economic Development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 293-309, April.
- Sander Wennekers & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Paul Reynolds, 2005. "Nascent entrepreneurship and the level of economic development," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Kolvereid, Lars & Isaksen, Espen, 2006. "New business start-up and subsequent entry into self-employment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 866-885, November.
- Hansemark, Ove C., 2003. "Need for achievement, locus of control and the prediction of business start-ups: A longitudinal study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 301-319, June.
- Arminda Do Paco & Joao Ferreira & Mario Raposo & Ricardo G. Rodrigues & Anabela Dinis, 2011. "Entrepreneurial intention among secondary students: findings from Portugal," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 92-106.
- Arminda Paço & João Ferreira & Mário Raposo & Ricardo Rodrigues & Anabela Dinis, 2011. "Behaviours and entrepreneurial intention: Empirical findings about secondary students," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 20-38, March.
- Alexei Tkachev & Lars Kolvereid, 1999. "Self-employment intentions among Russian students," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 269-280, July.
- Nurdan Ozaralli & Nancy K. Rivenburgh, 2016. "Entrepreneurial intention: antecedents to entrepreneurial behavior in the U.S.A. and Turkey," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-32, December.
- Desislava I. Yordanova & Maria-Antonia Tarrazon, 2010. "Gender Differences In Entrepreneurial Intentions: Evidence From Bulgaria," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 245-261.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Intention; Youths; Vietnam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:99:y:2019:i:c:p:186-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.