Understanding Business Creation: Serendipity and Scope in Two Decades of Business Creation Studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:15:i:65:y:2017:p:151-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:arp:bmerar:2018:p:20-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Servane Delanoë & Franck Brulhart, 2011. "Analyse des antécédents de l'intention entrepreneuriale des porteurs de projets français," Post-Print halshs-00743793, HAL.
- Goldbach, Stefan, 2012.
"Innovation and education: Is there a "nerd effect"?,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
210, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Goldbach, Stefan, 2012. "Innovation and Education: Is there a 'Nerd Effect'?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62307, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:6:p:611-626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heiko Bergmann & Christian Hundt & Rolf Sternberg, 2016. "What makes student entrepreneurs? On the relevance (and irrelevance) of the university and the regional context for student start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 53-76, June.
- Canever, Mario Duarte & Carraro, Andre & Kohls, Volnei Krause & Teles, Morgan Yuri Oliveira, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship in the Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil: the determinants and consequences for the municipal development,"
Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR),
Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 48(1), March.
- Mario Duarte Canever & Volnei Krause Kohls & Morgan Yuri Teles Machado & André Carraro, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in the Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil: the determinants and consequences for the municipal development," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807091102140, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Heiko Bergmann & Rolf Sternberg, 2007. "The Changing Face of Entrepreneurship in Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 205-221, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:24:y:2005:i:4:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.