Report NEP-GEO-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burger, M.J. & van Oort, F.G. & Raspe, O., 2010. "Agglomeration and New Establishment Survival: A Mixed Hierarchical and Cross-Classified Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-018-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- McArthur, David Philip & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2010. "The spatial transferability of parameters in a gravity model of commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2010/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Aminda do Paço & João Ferreira, Mário Raposo, Ricardo G. Rodrigues e Anabela Dinis, 2010. "Universities’ Entrepreneurship Education and Regional Development: a Stakeholders’ Approach," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td02_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3850 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McArthur, David Philip & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2010. "The impact of pecuniary costs on commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2010/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Michal Hlavacek & Lubos Komarek, 2009. "Housing Price Bubbles and their Determinants in the Czech Republic and its Regions," Working Papers 2009/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- George Grantham, 2010. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Bjoern Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Regionale Wachstumseffekte der GRW-Förderung? Eine räumlich-ökonometrische Analyse auf Basis deutscher Arbeitsmarktregionen," Working Papers 5-2010, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.
- Anita Tuladhar & Markus Bruckner, 2010. "Public Investment as a Fiscal Stimulus; Evidence from Japan’s Regional Spending During the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 10/110, International Monetary Fund.