Report NEP-MKT-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ching, Andrew & Erdem, Tulin & Keane, Michael, 2007. "The Price Consideration Model of Brand Choice," MPRA Paper 4686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Burez & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Separating Financial From Commercial Customer Churn: A Modeling Step Towards Resolving The Conflict Between The Sales And Credit Department," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/476, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thierry Warin & Daniel B. Leiter, 2007. "An Empirical Study of Price Dispersion in Homogenous Goods Markets," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0710, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:04-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007.
"Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela
[Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination]," MPRA Paper 4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.