|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Evanston, Illinois (United States)
2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, Illinois 60208-2600
RePEc:edi:denwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ricardo Dahis & Emily Nix & Nancy Qian, 2019. "Choosing Racial Identity in the United States, 1880-1940," NBER Working Papers 26465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Berkes & Marti Mestieri & Ricardo Dahis, 2018. "The Technology Frontier and the Rise and Fall of Cities," 2018 Meeting Papers 1129, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ricardo Dahis & Emily Nix & Nancy Qian, 2019.
"Choosing Racial Identity in the United States, 1880-1940,"
NBER Working Papers
26465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoire Girard & Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier, 2020. "Natural resources and the salience of ethnic identities," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2007, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Rademakers, Robbert & van Hoorn, Andre, 2020. "Choosing Your Ethnicity: A Longitudinal Analysis of Ethnic Identity Choice and Intra-Individual Ethnicity Change," MPRA Paper 99184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2018-09-03 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2018-09-03 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ricardo Dahis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.