Report NEP-INO-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Berkes & Marti Mestieri & Ricardo Dahis, 2018. "The Technology Frontier and the Rise and Fall of Cities," 2018 Meeting Papers 1129, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pellegrino, Gabriela & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "R&D, embodied technological change and employment: Evidence from Spain," MERIT Working Papers 2018-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Angelo Bonomi, 2018. "Le tecnologie di Industria 4.0 e le PMI/Technologies of Industry 4.0 and SMEs," IRCrES Working Paper 201804, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Malo Mofakhami, 2018. "Is Innovation Obsession Good News for Employees? How New Technology Adoption and Work Organization Practices Transform Job Quality and Working Conditions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01860338, HAL.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers from the Public Sector," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2018. "Growth: Scale or Market-Size Effects?," MPRA Paper 88337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avenyo, Elvis, 2018. "Informal sector innovation in Ghana: Data set and descriptive analysis," MERIT Working Papers 2018-030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Salome Baslandze, 2018. "Connecting to Power: Political Connections, Innovation, and Firm Dynamics," 2018 Meeting Papers 1036, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wojan, Tim & Parker, Timothy, 2017. "Innovation in the Rural Nonfarm Economy: Its Effect on Job and Earnings Growth, 2010-2014," Economic Research Report 264596, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marcel Ausloos & Francesca Bartolacci & Nicola G. Castellano & Roy Cerqueti, 2018. "Exploring how innovation strategies at time of crisis influence performance: a cluster analysis perspective," Papers 1808.05893, arXiv.org.
- Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2018. "Technological Innovation and the Distribution of Labor Income Growth," 2018 Meeting Papers 242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eyshi Rezaei, Ehsan & Gaiser, Thomas, 2018. "Yield effects of selected agronomic innovation packages in maize cropping systems of six countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 273119, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Naude, Wim & Dimitri, Nicola, 2018. "The race for an artificial general intelligence: Implications for public policy," MERIT Working Papers 2018-032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Kim, Mee Jung & Lee, Kyung Min, 2018. "High-Growth Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 11662, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Wyrwich, 2018. "The effect of being Protestant on entrepreneurial choice," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb, 2018. "Economic Policy for Artificial Intelligence," NBER Working Papers 24690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bircan, Cagatay, 2017. "The Middle-Income Trap from a Schumpeterian Perspective," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 521, Asian Development Bank.
- Jan Eeckhout & Xi Weng, 2018. "The Technological Origins of the Decline in Labor Market Dynamism," 2018 Meeting Papers 1007, Society for Economic Dynamics.