|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International School of Economics Almaty, Kazakhstan
Kazakh British Technical University
RePEc:edi:iskbtkz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kimmo Eriksson & Pontus Strimling & Michele Gelfand & Junhui Wu & Jered Abernathy & Charity S. Akotia & Alisher Aldashev & Per A. Andersson & Giulia Andrighetto & Adote Anum & Gizem Arikan & Zeynep Ay, 2021. "Perceptions of the appropriate response to norm violation in 57 societies," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, December.
- John Kwoka & Birzhan Batkeyev, 2019. "Strategic Responses to Competitive Threats: Airlines in Action," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(1), pages 83-109, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- John Kwoka & Birzhan Batkeyev, 2019.
"Strategic Responses to Competitive Threats: Airlines in Action,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(1), pages 83-109, February.
- Bet, Germán, 2021. "Product specification under a threat of entry: Evidence from Airlines’ departure times," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Ren, Junqiushi, 2020. "Fare impacts of Southwest Airlines: A comparison of nonstop and connecting flights," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Birzhan Batkeyev should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.