|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|European Central Bank 20, Sonnemanstrasse Frankfurt am Main 60314 Germany|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) European Central BankFrankfurt am Main, Germany
: +49 69 1344 0
+49 69 1344 6000
D-60640 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:emieude (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) School of Economics and Finance London, United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London
: +44 (0) 20 7882 5096
+44 (0) 20 8983 3580
London E1 4NS
RePEc:edi:deqmwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ruttenberg, Wiebe & Pinna, Andrea, 2016. "Distributed ledger technologies in securities post-trading - Revolution or evolution?," Occasional Paper Series 172, European Central Bank.
- A. Pinna, 2015. "Price Formation of Pledgeable Securities," Working Paper CRENoS 201511, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrea Pinna, 2014. "Indirect Contagion in an Originate-to-Distribute Banking Model," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS21, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- A. Pinna, 2014. "Shall We Keep Early Diers Alive?," Working Paper CRENoS 201411, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luisella Bosetti & Pietro Gottardo & Maurizio Murgia & Andrea Pinna, 2014. "The Impact of Large Orders in Electronic Markets," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS15, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ruttenberg, Wiebe & Pinna, Andrea, 2016.
"Distributed ledger technologies in securities post-trading - Revolution or evolution?,"
Occasional Paper Series
172, European Central Bank.
- Benos, Evangelos & Garratt, Rodney & Gurrola-Perez, Pedro, 2017. "The economics of distributed ledger technology for securities settlement," Bank of England working papers 670, Bank of England.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (3) 2014-06-22 2015-09-18 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-12-24
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2014-06-22
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2016-06-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Pinna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.