Report NEP-BAN-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glocker, Christian, 2019. "Do reserve requirements reduce the risk of bank failure?," MPRA Paper 95634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Hippert & André Uhde & Sascha Tobias Wengerek, 2019. "Determinants of CDS trading on major banks," Working Papers Dissertations 51, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Selva Demiralp & Jens Eisenschmidt & Thomas Vlassopoulos, 2019. "Negative interest rates, excess liquidity and retail deposits: Banks’ reaction to unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1910, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Shapiro, Joel & Zeng, Jing, 2019. "Stress Testing and Bank Lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 13907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denis Shibitov & Mariam Mamedli, 2019. "The finer points of model comparison in machine learning: forecasting based on russian banks’ data," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps43, Bank of Russia.
- Pietro Cova & Filippo Natoli, 2019. "The risk-taking channel of international financial flows," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_015, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Stefania Albanesi & Domonkos F. Vamossy, 2019. "Predicting Consumer Default: A Deep Learning Approach," Papers 1908.11498, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Yiping Huang & Xiang Li & Chu Wang, 2019. "What Does Peer-To-Peer Lending Evidence Say about the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7792, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miroslav Mateev, 2019. "Regulation and ownership effect on banks performance: New Evidence from the MENA region," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 8911196, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Szilvia Andriasik, 2019. "Microfinance partnership among MFIs, banks, guarantee funds and national states," Working Paper 673596a2-243f-4aba-9ca2-d, European Microfinance Network.
- Pedro Albuquerque & Wassim Rajhi, 2019. "Banking stability, natural disasters, and state fragility: Panel VAR evidence from developing countries," Post-Print hal-02270791, HAL.
- Ibrahima Sangaré, 2019. "Housing sector and optimal macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model for Luxembourg," BCL working papers 129, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Bullmann, Dirk & Klemm, Jonas & Pinna, Andrea, 2019. "In search for stability in crypto-assets: are stablecoins the solution?," Occasional Paper Series 230, European Central Bank.
- Tomas Williams & Pablo Slutzky & Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, 2019. "Drug Money and Bank Lending: The Unintended Consequences of Anti-Money Laundering Policies," Working Papers 2019-5, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.