Institut für Makroökonomie Wien, Austria
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
RePEc:edi:ivwuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Manfred M. Fischer & Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer & Petra Staufer-Steinnocher, 2018. "The dynamic impact of monetary policy on regional housing prices in the US: Evidence based on factor-augmented vector autoregressions," Papers 1802.05870, arXiv.org.
- Niko Hauzenberger & Maximilian Bock & Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer & Gregor Zens, 2018. "Implications of macroeconomic volatility in the Euro area," Papers 1801.02925, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer, 2018. "The transmission of uncertainty shocks on income inequality: State-level evidence from the United States," Papers 1806.08278, arXiv.org.
- Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer & Thomas O. Zorner, 2018. "Stochastic model specification in Markov switching vector error correction models," Papers 1807.00529, arXiv.org.
- Michael Pfarrhofer & Philipp Piribauer, 2018. "Flexible shrinkage in high-dimensional Bayesian spatial autoregressive models," Papers 1805.10822, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2018-02-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2018-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2018-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-01-22. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-02-26. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-02-26. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Pfarrhofer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.