Report NEP-MON-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Christopher G. Collins, 2019. "Are Central Banks Out of Ammunition to Fight a Recession? Not Quite," Policy Briefs PB19-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer, 2019. "The international effects of central bank information shocks," Papers 1912.03158, arXiv.org.
- Viral V. Acharya & Björn Imbierowicz & Sascha Steffen & Daniel Teichmann, 2019. "Does the Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 26479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aref Ardekani & Isabelle Distinguin & Amine Tarazi, 2019. "Interbank network characteristics, monetary policy "News" and sensitivity of bank stock returns," Working Papers hal-02384533, HAL.
- Jonung, Lars, 2019. "In Pursuit of a Stable Stabilization Policy in Sweden. From the Gold Standard to Inflation Targeting and Beyond," Working Papers 2019:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Ribba, 2019. "Is the unemployment inflation trade-off still alive in the Euro Area and its member countries? It seems so," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 143, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- García, Juan Angel & Poon, Aubrey, 2019. "Inflation trends in Asia: implications for central banks," Working Paper Series 2338, European Central Bank.
- Kristin Forbes, 2019. "Inflation Dynamics: Dead, Dormant, or Determined Abroad?," NBER Working Papers 26496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Günter Coenen & Carlos Montes-Galdón & Frank Smets, 2019. "Effects of State-Dependent Forward Guidance, Large-Scale Asset Purchases and Fiscal Stimulus in a Low-Interest-Rate Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/983, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Citera, Emanuele & Sau, Lino, 2019. "Complexity, Conventions and Instability: the role of monetary policy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201924, University of Turin.
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2019. "Differences in euro-area household finances and their relevance for monetary-policy transmission," CFS Working Paper Series 637, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kevin XD Huang & Nam T Vu, 2019. "Rare but Long-lasting Liquidity Traps and Fiscal Stimulus," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Schuler, Tobias & Corrado, Luisa, 2019. "Financial cycles, credit bubbles and stabilization policies," Working Paper Series 2336, European Central Bank.
- Mary Everett & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Peter McQuade & Anna Samarina, 2019. "Mortgage lending, monetary policy, and prudential measures in small euro-area economies: Evidence from Ireland and the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 659, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bradley Jones & Joel Bowman, 2019. "China's Evolving Monetary Policy Framework in International Context," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2019-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bilge Erten & Anton Korinek & José Antonio Ocampo, 2019. "Capital Controls: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.