Report NEP-EEC-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary Everett & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Peter McQuade & Anna Samarina, 2019. "Mortgage lending, monetary policy, and prudential measures in small euro-area economies: Evidence from Ireland and the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 659, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2019. "Differences in euro-area household finances and their relevance for monetary-policy transmission," CFS Working Paper Series 637, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Ran Zhuo & Bradley Huffaker & KC Claffy & Shane Greenstein, 2019. "The Impact of the General Data Protection Regulation on Internet Interconnection," NBER Working Papers 26481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Günter Coenen & Carlos Montes-Galdón & Frank Smets, 2019. "Effects of State-Dependent Forward Guidance, Large-Scale Asset Purchases and Fiscal Stimulus in a Low-Interest-Rate Environment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/983, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Setzer, Ralph & Stieglitz, Moritz, 2019. "Firm-level employment, labour market reforms, and bank distress," Working Paper Series 2334, European Central Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Björn Imbierowicz & Sascha Steffen & Daniel Teichmann, 2019. "Does the Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 26479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elton Beqiraj, Valeria Patella and Massimiliano Tancioni & Valeria Patella & Massimiliano Tancioni & Irene Maria Buso, 2019. "Regime-switches in the Rollover of Sovereign Risk," Working Papers 191, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer, 2019. "The international effects of central bank information shocks," Papers 1912.03158, arXiv.org.
- Nicholas Coleman & Viktors Stebunovs, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Explain Low Profitability of European Banks?," FEDS Notes 2019-11-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Christopher G. Collins, 2019. "Are Central Banks Out of Ammunition to Fight a Recession? Not Quite," Policy Briefs PB19-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mattia Guerini & Duc Thi Luu & Mauro Napoletano, 2019. "Synchronization patterns in the European Union," Working Papers halshs-02375416, HAL.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah & Refk Selmi, 2019. "The economic contribution of immigration on Europe: Fresh evidence from a “hybrid” quantile regression model," Working Papers hal-02346700, HAL.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Picos, Fidel, 2019. "The tax structure of an economy in crisis: Greece 2009-2017," EUROMOD Working Papers EM21/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.