Report NEP-EEC-2022-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erwan Gautier & Cristina Conflitti & Riemer P. Faber & Brian Fabo & Ludmila Fadejeva & Valentin Jouvanceau & Jan-Oliver Menz & Teresa Messner, & Pavlos Petroulas & Pau Roldan-Blanco & Fabio Rumler & S, 2022. "New facts on consumer price rigidity in the euro area," Working Paper Research 408, National Bank of Belgium.
- James Costain & Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2022. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 9844, CESifo.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Gong Cheng & Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A. Zenios, 2022. "Debt sustainability and monetary policy: the case of ECB asset purchases," BIS Working Papers 1034, Bank for International Settlements.
- Florian Huber & Luca Onorante & Michael Pfarrhofer, 2022. "Forecasting euro area inflation using a huge panel of survey expectations," Papers 2207.12225, arXiv.org.
- Miguel Sanchez Martinez & Martin Christensen, 2022. "Medium-to-long term macroeconomic effects of the COVID crisis: an investigation with RHOMOLO," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2022-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cosimo Pancaro & Christoffer Kok & Carola Müller & Steven Ongena, 2022. "The Disciplining Effect of Supervisory Scrutiny in the EU-Wide Stress Test," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-59, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Michael B. Devereux & Karine Gente & Changhua Yu, 2022. "Production Networks and International Fiscal Spillovers," AMSE Working Papers 2216, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Paul Konietschke & Steven Ongena & Aurea Ponte Marques, 2022. "Stress tests and capital requirement disclosures: do they impact banks' lending and risk-taking decisions?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-60, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ryan Thompson & Yilin Qian & Andrey L. Vasnev, 2022. "Flexible global forecast combinations," Papers 2207.07318, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2023.
- Coleman, Winnie & Nautz, Dieter, 2022. "Inflation target credibility in times of high inflation," Discussion Papers 2022/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christian Julliard & Gabor Pinter & Karamfil Todorov & Kathy Yuan, 2022. "What drives repo haircuts? Evidence from the UK market," BIS Working Papers 1027, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laura Álvarez & Miguel García-Posada & Sergio Mayordomo, 2022. "Distressed firms, zombie firms and zombie lending: a taxonomy," Working Papers 2219, Banco de España.
- Marco Celentani & Miguel García-Posada & Fernando Gómez Pomar, 2022. "Fresh start policies and small business activity: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 2210, Banco de España.
- Jonas Dovern & Lena Sophia Müller & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2022. "Local Information and Firm Expectations about Aggregates," CESifo Working Paper Series 9826, CESifo.
- Mattia Guerini & Lionel Nesta & Xavier Ragot & Stefano Schiavo, 2022. "The Zombification of the Economy? Assessing the Effectiveness of French Government Support during Covid-19 Lockdown," CESifo Working Paper Series 9850, CESifo.