Report NEP-ETS-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chainarong Amornbunchornvej & Elena Zheleva & Tanya Y. Berger-Wolf, 2019. "Variable-lag Granger Causality for Time Series Analysis," Papers 1912.10829, arXiv.org.
- Yoonseok Lee & Yulong Wang, 2020. "Inference in Threshold Models," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 223, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes, 2020. "High-Frequency Jump Tests: Which Test Should We Use?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Schlösser, Alexander, 2020. "Forecasting industrial production in Germany: The predictive power of leading indicators," Ruhr Economic Papers 838, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Menelaos Karanasos & Stavroula Yfanti, 2019. "Macro-Financial Linkages in the High-Frequency Domain: The Effects of Uncertainty on Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 8000, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thanasis Stengos & Theodore Panagiotidis & Orestis Vravosinos, 2020. "A principal component-guided sparse regression approach for the determination of bitcoin returns," Working Papers 2001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Budnik, Katarzyna & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2020. "Identifying SVARs from sparse narrative instruments: dynamic effects of U.S. macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series 2353, European Central Bank.
- Ibrahim, Omar, 2019. "Modelling Risk on the Egyptian Stock Market: Evidence from a Markov-Regime Switching GARCH Process," MPRA Paper 98091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer & Philipp Piribauer, 2020. "A multi-country dynamic factor model with stochastic volatility for euro area business cycle analysis," Papers 2001.03935, arXiv.org.
- Hajivassiliou, Vassilis, 2019. "Switching regressions with imperfect regime classification information: theory and applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103119, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2020. "Information weighting under least squares adaptive learning," Working Papers 2020-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Angeletos, Georges Marios & Collard, Fabrice & Dellas, Harris, 2020. "Business Cycle Anatomy," TSE Working Papers 20-1065, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ulrich K. Müller & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2019. "An Econometric Model of International Long-run Growth Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 26593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.