Report NEP-CBA-2021-01-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bailey, Andrew & Bridges, Jonathan & Harrison, Richard & Jones, Josh & Mankodi, Aakash, 2020. "The central bank balance sheet as a policy tool: past, present and future," Bank of England working papers 899, Bank of England.
- Georgia Bush & Tomás Gómez & Alejandro Jara & David Moreno & Konstantin Styrin & Yulia Ushakova, 2020. "Macroprudential Policy and the Inward Transmission of Monetary Policy: the case of Chile, Mexico, and Russia," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 893, Central Bank of Chile.
- Reint Gropp & Thomas C. Mosk & Steven Ongena & Carlo Wix & Ines Simac, 2020. "Supranational Rules, National Discretion: Increasing versus Inflating Regulatory Bank Capital?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-112, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Westerhout, Ed, 2021. "Inflation-Linked Bonds, Nominal Bonds, and Countercyclical Monetary Policies," Discussion Paper 2021-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rohit Goel & Mr. Evan Papageorgiou & Can Sever & Dimitris Drakopoulos, 2020. "Effects of Emerging Market Asset Purchase Program Announcements on Financial Markets During the COVID-19 Pandemic," IMF Working Papers 2020/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandro Cantelmo, 2020. "Rare disasters, the natural interest rate and monetary policy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1309, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grahame Johnson & Sharon Kozicki & Romanos Priftis & Lena Suchanek & Jonathan Witmer & Jing Yang, 2020. "Implementation and Effectiveness of Extended Monetary Policy Tools: Lessons from the Literature," Discussion Papers 2020-16, Bank of Canada.
- Ms. Helene Poirson Ward & Mr. Kenji Moriyama & Mr. Nathan Porter & Ms. Celine Rochon & Ran Bi & Jeta Menkulasi & Mr. Jiaqian Chen & Mr. Camilo E Tovar Mora & Ms. Aleksandra Zdzienicka & Ms. Ghada Faya, 2020. "Managing External Volatility: Policy Frameworks in Non-Reserve Issuing Economies," IMF Working Papers 2020/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Benati, 2020. "Money Velocity and the Natural Rate of Interest," Diskussionsschriften dp2022, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Niko Hauzenberger & Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer, 2020. "On the effectiveness of the European Central Bank's conventional and unconventional policies under uncertainty," Papers 2011.14424, arXiv.org.
- Firrell, Alastair & Reinold, Kate, 2020. "Uncertainty and voting on the Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee," Bank of England working papers 898, Bank of England.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Agathe Pernoud, 2020. "Systemic Risk in Financial Networks: A Survey," Papers 2012.12702, arXiv.org.
- International Monetary Fund, 2020. "House Prices and Macroprudential Policies: Evidence from City-level Data in India," IMF Working Papers 2020/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian di Giovanni, 2021. "The International Spillover of U.S. Monetary Policy via Global Production Linkages," Liberty Street Economics 20210106, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andras Borsos & Bence Mero, 2020. "Shock Propagation in the Banking System with Real Economy Feedback," MNB Working Papers 2020/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Mehdi El Herradi & Aurélien Leroy, 2020. "Monetary policy and the top one percent: Evidence from a century of modern economic history," AMSE Working Papers 2047, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- He, Qichun & Wang, Xilin, 2020. "Money, Human Capital and Endogenous Market Structure in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 104609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wishnu Mahraddika, 2020. "Real exchange rate misalignment in developing countries: the role of exchange rate flexibility and capital account openness," Departmental Working Papers 2020-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.