Report NEP-CBA-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonung, Lars, 2019. "In Pursuit of a Stable Stabilization Policy in Sweden. From the Gold Standard to Inflation Targeting and Beyond," Working Papers 2019:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mary Everett & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Peter McQuade & Anna Samarina, 2019. "Mortgage lending, monetary policy, and prudential measures in small euro-area economies: Evidence from Ireland and the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 659, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Christopher G. Collins, 2019. "Are Central Banks Out of Ammunition to Fight a Recession? Not Quite," Policy Briefs PB19-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer, 2019. "The international effects of central bank information shocks," Papers 1912.03158, arXiv.org.
- Ryuichiro Izumi, 2019. "Opacity: Insurance and Fragility," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Schuler, Tobias & Corrado, Luisa, 2019. "Financial cycles, credit bubbles and stabilization policies," Working Paper Series 2336, European Central Bank.
- García, Juan Angel & Poon, Aubrey, 2019. "Inflation trends in Asia: implications for central banks," Working Paper Series 2338, European Central Bank.
- Aref Ardekani & Isabelle Distinguin & Amine Tarazi, 2019. "Interbank network characteristics, monetary policy "News" and sensitivity of bank stock returns," Working Papers hal-02384533, HAL.
- Antonio Ribba, 2019. "Is the unemployment inflation trade-off still alive in the Euro Area and its member countries? It seems so," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 143, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Citera, Emanuele & Sau, Lino, 2019. "Complexity, Conventions and Instability: the role of monetary policy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201924, University of Turin.
- Nicholas Coleman & Viktors Stebunovs, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Explain Low Profitability of European Banks?," FEDS Notes 2019-11-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried, 2019. "Differences in euro-area household finances and their relevance for monetary-policy transmission," CFS Working Paper Series 637, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).