Report NEP-EEC-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Clemens & Guillaume Claveres, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance Union," 2017 Meeting Papers 1340, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vicente Salas & Lucio San Juan & Javier Vallés, 2017. "The financial and real performance of non-financial corporations in the Euro area: 1999-2015," Occasional Papers 1708, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Kirschenmann, Karolin & Korte, Josef & Steffen, Sascha, 2017. "The zero risk fallacy? Banks' sovereign exposure and sovereign risk spillovers," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chirwa, Themba G & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "The Determinants Of Public Debt In The Euro Area: A Panel ARDL Approach," Working Papers 23509, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Hmida, Salma, 2017. "A Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Financial Contagion: Evidence from the Eurozone Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 83718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Alice Albonico & Alessia Paccagnini & Patrizio Tirelli, 2017. "PIIGS in the Euro area: An empirical DSGE model," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201710, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- Niko Hauzenberger & Maximilian Bock & Michael Pfarrhofer & Anna Stelzer & Gregor Zens, 2018. "Implications of Macroeconomic Volatility in the Euro Area," Papers 1801.02925, arXiv.org.
- Alexander Lehmann, 2018. "Risk reduction through Europe’s distressed debt market," Policy Contributions 23816, Bruegel.
- Amat Adarov, 2017. "Financial Cycles in Credit, Housing and Capital Markets: Evidence from Systemic Economies," wiiw Working Papers 140, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Rabinovich, Joel & Reddy, Niall, 2017. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Simona Malovana & Dominika Kolcunova & Vaclav Broz, 2017. "Does Monetary Policy Influence Banks' Perception of Risks?," Working Papers 2017/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Diniz, Andre & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2017. "How diabolic is the sovereign-bank loop? The effects of post-default fiscal policies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86169, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Christian Mumssen & Anne-Charlotte Paret & Thierry Tressel, 2017. "Incorporating Macro-Financial Linkages into Forecasts Using Financial Conditions Indices: The Case of France," IMF Working Papers 17/269, International Monetary Fund.