Report NEP-EEC-2020-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2020. "Who did it? A European detective story was it real, financial, monetary and/or institutional: Tracking growth in the Euro area with an atheoretical tool," CAMA Working Papers 2020-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Azqueta-Gavaldon, Andres & Hirschbühl, Dominik & Onorante, Luca & Saiz, Lorena, 2020. "Economic policy uncertainty in the euro area: an unsupervised machine learning approach," Working Paper Series 2359, European Central Bank.
- Aßhoff, Sina & Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2020. "Unconventional monetary policy and inflation expectations in the euro area," Ruhr Economic Papers 837, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe & Faccia, Donata, 2020. "Firm or bank weakness? Access to finance since the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 2361, European Central Bank.
- Garbinti, Bertrand & Lamarche, Pierre & Savignac, Frédérique & Lecanu, Charlélie, 2020. "Wealth effect on consumption during the sovereign debt crisis: households heterogeneity in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2357, European Central Bank.
- Fatouh, Mahmoud & Bock, Robert & Ouenniche, Jamal, 2020. "Impact of IFRS 9 on the cost of funding of banks in Europe," Bank of England working papers 851, Bank of England.
- Papafilis, Michalis-Panayiotis & Psillaki, Maria & Margaritis, Dimitris, 2020. "The effect of the PSI in the relationship between sovereign and bank credit risk: Evidence from the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 98182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Huber & Michael Pfarrhofer & Philipp Piribauer, 2020. "A multi-country dynamic factor model with stochastic volatility for euro area business cycle analysis," Papers 2001.03935, arXiv.org.
- Oscar Claveria & Ivana Lolic & Enric Monte & Petar Soric, 2020. "Economic determinants of employment sentiment: A socio-demographic analysis for the euro area," IREA Working Papers 202001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2020.
- Coenen, Günter & Montes-Galdón, Carlos & Smets, Frank, 2020. "Effects of state-dependent forward guidance, large-scale asset purchases and fiscal stimulus in a low-interest-rate environment," Working Paper Series 2352, European Central Bank.
- Pancaro, Cosimo & Żochowski, Dawid & Arnould, Guillaume, 2020. "Bank funding costs and solvency," Working Paper Series 2356, European Central Bank.
- Michael Brei & Leonardo Gambacorta & Marcella Lucchetta & Marcella Lucchetta, 2020. "Bad bank resolutions and bank lending," BIS Working Papers 837, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cappariello, Rita & Gunnella, Vanessa & Franco-Bedoya, Sebastian & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2020. "Rising protectionism and global value chains: quantifying the general equilibrium effects," Working Paper Series 2360, European Central Bank.
- Clemens Fuest & Florian Neumeier & Daniel Stöhlker, 2019. "Tax Cuts Starve the Beast! Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 8009, CESifo.
- Erdey, László & Gáll, József & Márkus, Ádám & Tőkés, Tibor, 2020. "Changes in the trade patterns of the UK in a global perspective," MPRA Paper 98110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jan 2020.
- Holger Breinlich & Elsa Leromain & Dennis Novy & Thomas Sampson, 2019. "Exchange Rates and Consumer Prices: Evidence from Brexit," CESifo Working Paper Series 8001, CESifo.
- Sariola, Mikko, 2019. "An unobserved components model for Finland – Estimates of potential output and NAWRU," BoF Economics Review 2/2019, Bank of Finland.