Report NEP-ORE-2021-04-19This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ORE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kadir Özen & Dilem Yıldırım, 2021. "Application of Bagging in Day-Ahead Electricity Price Forecasting and Factor Augmentation," ERC Working Papers 2101, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2021.
- Florian, Huber & Koop, Gary & Onorante, Luca & Pfarrhofer, Michael & Schreiner, Josef, 2021. "Nowcasting in a Pandemic using Non-Parametric Mixed Frequency VARs," Working Papers 2021-01, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Simon Freyaldenhoven, 2021. "Factor Models with Local Factors—Determining the Number of Relevant Factors," Working Papers 21-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Minglian Lin & Indranil SenGupta, 2021. "Analysis of optimal portfolio on finite and small time horizons for a stochastic volatility market model," Papers 2104.06293, arXiv.org.
- Nikolas Kuschnig & Gregor Zens & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma, 2021. "Hidden in Plain Sight: Influential Sets in Linear Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 8981, CESifo.
- Jozef Barunik & Josef Kurka, 2021. "Frequency-Dependent Higher Moment Risks," Working Papers IES 2021/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- Shalini Sharma & Víctor Elvira & Emilie Chouzenoux & Angshul Majumdar, 2021. "Recurrent Dictionary Learning for State-Space Models with an Application in Stock Forecasting," Post-Print hal-03184841, HAL.
- Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2021. "Nonparametric, Stochastic Frontier Models with Multiple Inputs and Outputs," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2021003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2021. "On the detrimental effects of concave emission charges in a dynamic Cournot duopoly model," Working Papers 466, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics.
- Charles-Cadogan, G., 2021. "Incoherent Preferences," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 69, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Jonas E. Arias & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Minchul Shin, 2021. "Bayesian Estimation of Epidemiological Models: Methods, Causality, and Policy Trade-Offs," CESifo Working Paper Series 8977, CESifo.
- Tommaso M. Valletti & André Veiga, 2021. "Attention, Recall and Purchase: Experimental Evidence on Online News and Advertising," CESifo Working Paper Series 8991, CESifo.
- Giovanni Pellegrino & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Caggiano, 2021. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy during the Great Recession," CESifo Working Paper Series 8985, CESifo.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2020. "The Volunteer's Dilemma in Finite Populations," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2020-15, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Haykaz Igityan & Hovhannes Manukyan, 2020. "Fitting Armenian Data to the Simple DSGE Model with Permanent Productivity Growth," Working Papers 14, Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Pfeiffer, Philipp & Ratto, Marco, 2021. "Efficient and robust inference of models with occasionally binding constraints," Working Papers 2021-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Harvey, A., 2021. "Score-driven time series models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2133, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Rossin-Slater, Maya & Ruhm, Christopher J. & Slopen, Meredith & Waldfogel, Jane, 2021. "The Impact of Paid Family Leave on Employers: Evidence from New York," IZA Discussion Papers 14262, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphaela Hennigs, 2019. "Conï¬‚ict Prevention by Bayesian Persuasion," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2019-16_1, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2021. "Who will pay for improved health standards in U.S. meat-processing plants? Simulation results from the USAGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-314, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Susanto Basu & Giacomo Candian & Ryan Chahrour & Rosen Valchev, 2021. "Risky Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1029, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Denuit, Michel & Robert, Christian Y., 2021. "Polynomial series expansions and moment approximations for conditional mean risk sharing of insurance losses," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2021016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Geminiani, Elena & Marra, Giampiero & Moustaki, Irini, 2021. "Single and multiple-group penalized factor analysis: a trust-region algorithm approach with integrated automatic multiple tuning parameter selection," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108873, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corinna Ghirelli & María Gil & Samuel Hurtado & Alberto Urtasun, 2021. "Relación entre las medidas de contención de la pandemia, la movilidad y la actividad económica," Occasional Papers 2109, Banco de España.
- Tukiainen, Janne & Blesse, Sebastian & Bohne, Albrecht & Giuffrida, Leonardo M. & Jääskeläinen, Jan & Luukinen, Ari & Sieppi, Antti, 2021. "What are the priorities of bureaucrats? Evidence from conjoint experiments with procurement officials," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Joseph, Andreas & Kalamara, Eleni & Kapetanios, George & Potjagailo, Galina & Chakraborty, Chiranjit, 2021. "Forecasting UK inflation bottom up," Bank of England working papers 915, Bank of England, revised 27 Sep 2022.
- Haykaz Igityan, 2019. "Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy in Different Phases of Armenia's Business Cycle," Working Papers 11, Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Carlos Poza, 2021. "The Covid-19 Pandemic and the Degree of Persistence of US Stock Prices and Bond Yields," CESifo Working Paper Series 8976, CESifo.
- Maria José Montoya Villalobos, 2021. "Green consumption: The impact of trust and pessimism," EconomiX Working Papers 2021-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michal Kuchta, 2021. "Scenario Generation for IFRS9 Purposes using a Bayesian MS-VAR Model," Working Papers IES 2021/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2021.
- Ricky Li, 2021. "Dynamic Random Choice," Papers 2102.00143, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Hamster, Ulf A., 2021. "Pairwise comparison based ranking and scoring algorithms," OSF Preprints ev7fw, Center for Open Science.
- Xiao, Jiaqi & Juodis, Arturas & Karavias, Yiannis & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2021. "Improved Tests for Granger Non-Causality in Panel Data," MPRA Paper 107180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Abela & William Gatt, 2021. "Saving behaviour in Malta: Insights from the Household Budgetary Survey," CBM Working Papers WP/02/2021, Central Bank of Malta.
- Harry X. WU & Zhan LI, 2021. "Reassessing China's GDP Growth Performance: an Exploration of The Underestimated Price Effect," Discussion papers 21018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).