Institut für Makroökonomie und Konjunkturforschung (IMK) Düsseldorf, Germany
Hans Böckler Stiftung
: +49 211 7778 234
+49 211 7778 4234
Hans-Böckler-Straße 39, 40476 Düsseldorf
RePEc:edi:imkhbde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Camille Logeay & Patrick Nüß & Ulrike Stein & Rudolf Zwiener, 2018. "Positive gesamtwirtschaftliche Effekte des gesetzlichen Mindestlohns - eine ökonometrische Anlayse," IMK Report 141-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Camille Logeay & Patrick Nüß & Ulrike Stein & Rudolf Zwiener, 2018. "The positive economic impact of Germany’s statutory minimum wage – an econometric analysis," IMK Report 141e-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nüß, Patrick, 2017.
"Duration Dependence as an Unemployment Stigma: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Germany,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
88, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Partick Nüß, 2017. "Duration Dependence as an Unemployment Stigma: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Germany," IMK Working Paper 184-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nüß, Patrick, 2018. "Duration dependence as an unemployment stigma: Evidence from a field experiment in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2018-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Patrick Nüß, 2016. "Extensive versus intensive margin over the business cycle: New evidence for Germany and the United States," IMK Working Paper 163-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (3) 2017-07-23 2017-10-15 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2017-07-23 2017-10-15 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2017-07-23 2017-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-02-23
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2018-07-30
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2018-07-09
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-02-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick Nüß should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.