Report NEP-EUR-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konle-Seidl, Regina & Lüdeke, Britta, 2017. "What harmonised and registered unemployment rates do not tell," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201706, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bachtrögler, Julia & Hammer, Christoph & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Schwendinger, Florian, 2017. "Spotlight on the beneficiaries of EU regional funds: A new firm-level dataset," Working Papers 02/2017, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Rense Nieuwenhuis & Ariana Need & Henk Van der Kolk, 2017. "Family Policies, Women’s Earnings, and Relative Inequality Among Households: Trends in 18 OECD Countries from 1981 to 2008," LIS Working papers 599, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Su, Xuejuan, 2017. "The Impact of Schooling Intensity on Student Learning: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," Working Papers 2017-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2018.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Davide Cantoni & Patricia Funk & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Polls, the Press, and Political Participation: The Effects of Anticipated Election Closeness on Voter Turnout," Working Papers 2017-052, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Roberto Ganau & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1719, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 17-431, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Nüß, Patrick, 2017. "Duration Dependence as an Unemployment Stigma: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 88, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Behrens, Vanessa & Berger, Marius & Hud, Martin & Hünermund, Paul & Iferd, Younes & Peters, Bettina & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2017. "Innovation activities of firms in Germany - Results of the German CIS 2012 and 2014: Background report on the surveys of the Mannheim Innovation Panel Conducted in the Years 2013 to 2016," ZEW Dokumentationen 17-04, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Revelli, Federico, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201719, University of Turin.
- Pipinis, Dimitris & Taylor, Sarah & Tuffin, Andrew & Ross, Colin & Tse, Max, 2016. "Benefit Sanctions: Detailed Methodology," MPRA Paper 80012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger, 2017. "Towards an East German wage curve - NUTS boundaries, labour market regions and unemployment spillovers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201729, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alfredo J. Mainar Causape & George Philippidis & Ana Isabel Sanjuán, 2017. "Analysis of structural patterns in highly disaggregated bioeconomy sectors by EU Member States using SAM/IO multipliers," JRC Research Reports JRC106676, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elvire Guillaud & Matthew Olckers & Micha l Zemmour, 2017. "Four levers of redistribution: The impact of tax and transfer systems on inequality reduction," LIS Working papers 695, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Simona, Comi & Mara, Grasseni & Federica, Origo & Laura, Pagani, 2017. "Where Women Make The Difference. The Effects of Corporate Board Gender Quotas on Firmsâ€™ Performance across Europe," Working Papers 367, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jul 2017.
- Andrew E. Clark & SeEun Jung, 2017. "Does Compulsory Education Really Increase Life Satisfaction?," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-6, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Jul 2017.
- Fiammetta Rossetti, 2017. "The Business Demography of the ICT Sector in Europe," JRC Research Reports JRC106589, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Emma Galli & Ilde Rizzo & Carla Scaglioni, 2017. "Transparency, quality of institutions and performance in the Italian Municipalities," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David Monaghan, 2017. "The Impact of Economic Inequality and Gender Parity on Educational Assortative Mating: Evidence from the Luxembourg Income Study," LIS Working papers 607, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Timothy Smeeding & Teresa Munzi, 2017. "Conditions of Social Vulnerability, Work and Low Income, Evidence for Spain in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 448, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Bagues, Manuel & Campa, Pamela, 2017. "Can Gender Quotas in Candidate Lists Empower Women? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 12149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ádám Banai & Péter Lang & Gábor Nagy & Martin Stancsics, 2017. "Impact evaluation of EU subsidies for economic development on the Hungarian SME sector," MNB Working Papers 2017/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Silvia Del Prete & Cristina Demma & Paola Rossi, 2017. "From few to many: product differentiation in the Italian mortgage market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 383, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Stefanie Licklederer, 2017. "Additional Career Assistance and Educational Outcomes for Students in Lower Track Secondary Schools," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0132, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Marta Auricchio & Emanuele Ciani & Alberto Dalmazzo & Guido de Blasio, 2017. "The consequences of public employment: evidence from Italian municipalities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1125, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dora Benedek & Pragyan Deb & Borja Gracia & Sergejs Saksonovs & Anna Shabunina & Nina T Budina, 2017. "The Right Kind of Help? Tax Incentives for Staying Small," IMF Working Papers 17/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Inklaar & Marianna Papakonstantinou, 2017. "Vintage effects in human capital: Europe versus the United States," LIS Working papers 698, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Pieter Gautier, 2017. "Estimating Equilibrium Effects of Job Search Assistance," 2017 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniela Mantovani, 2017. "Comparing redistributive efficiency of tax-benefit systems in Europe," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0155, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Dirk Broeders & Arco van Oord & David Rijsbergen, 2017. "Does it pay to pay performance fees? Empirical evidence from Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 561, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christine Whitehead & Peter Williams, 2017. "Changes in the regulation and control of mortgage markets and access to owner-occupation among younger households," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 196, OECD Publishing.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2017. "Long-run Effects of Public Expenditure on Poverty," Working Papers 17.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.