Report NEP-MAC-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larin, Benjamin, 2016. "Bubble-driven business cycles," Working Papers 143, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Pavel Trunin & Eugene Goryunov, 2013. "Банк России На Перепутье: Стоит Ли Смягчать Денежно-Кредитную Политику? (The Bank of Russia at a Crossroads: Whether to Ease Monetary Policy?)," Working Papers 134, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"Три Варианта Экономической Политики Для России
[Three Options of Economic Policy for Russia]," MPRA Paper 68836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Weneyam Hippolyte BALIMA, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers 201504, CERDI.
- Demary, Markus & Niehues, Judith, 2015. "Die Auswirkungen von Niedrigzinsen und unkonventionellen geldpolitischen Maßnahmen auf die Vermögensverteilung," IW policy papers 15/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Aramonte, Sirio & Lee, Seung Jung & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2015. "Risk Taking and Low Longer-term Interest Rates: Evidence from the U.S. Syndicated Loan Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benchimol, Jonathan, 2016. "Money and monetary policy in Israel during the last decade," MPRA Paper 69587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whittaker, John, 2016. "Eurosystem debts do matter," MPRA Paper 69235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covarrubias, Enrique & Hernández-del-Valle, Gerardo, 2016. "Inflation expectations derived from a portfolio model," MPRA Paper 69489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2016. "Digital DNA of economy of scale and scope," MPRA Paper 68929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015. "Monetary policy during financial crises: Is the transmission mechanism impaired?," Kiel Working Papers 2005, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Dées, Stéphane & Andersson, Malin & Bijsterbosch, Martin & Forster, Katrin & Zorell, Nico & Audoly, Richard & Buelens, Christian & Compeyron, Guillaume & Ferrando, Annali, 2016. "Savings and investment behaviour in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 167, European Central Bank.
- Moura, Alban, 2015. "Investment Price Rigidities and Business Cycles," TSE Working Papers 15-612, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Evans, Trevor, 2015. "The crisis of finance-led capitalism in the United States of America," IPE Working Papers 51/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Guo, Lingyi & Xu, Wenli & Xu, Kun, 2016.
[The effect of Fiscal Consolidations on Chinese Maroeconomies——Based on The NK Model with Cosummer’s Heterogenicity]," MPRA Paper 69170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dovern, Jonas & Jannsen, Nils, 2015. "Systematic errors in growth expectations over the business cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1989, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zaghdoudi, Taha, 2015. "Monetary policy, excessive risk-taking and banking crisis," MPRA Paper 69547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tesfaselassie, Mewael F., 2016. "The impact of disembodied technological progress on working hours," Kiel Working Papers 2026, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Domeij, David & Ellingsen, Tore, 2015. "Rational Bubbles and Economic Crises: A Quantitative Analysis," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2015:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jonung, Lars & Begg, Iain & Tutty, Michael G., 2016. "How is the Irish Fiscal Advisory Council Performing? An Independent Evaluation of the First Years of IFAC," Working Papers 2016:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Grégory Claeys & Alvaro Leandro, 2016. "The European Central Bank’s quantitative easing programme: limits and risks," Policy Contributions 12814, Bruegel.
- Nick Butt & Rohan Churm & Michael McMahon & Arpad Morotz & Jochen Schanz, 2015. "QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 1523, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Patrick Nüß, 2016. "Extensive versus intensive margin over the business cycle: New evidence for Germany and the United States," IMK Working Paper 163-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Didier Faivre, 2016. "Credit Aggregates, Countercyclical Buffer: stylised facts," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Girum D. Abate & Luc Anselin, 2016. "House price fluctuations and the business cycle dynamics," CREATES Research Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Wei, Bin, 2016. "Forecasts of inflation and interest rates in no-arbitrage affine models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016.
"Отрицательные Последствия Плавной Девальвации Валюты
[Negative Consequences of Smooth Devaluation]," MPRA Paper 69265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Víctor Antonio Luque de Haro, 2015. "El funcionamiento dualizado de la economía alemana durante el período 1995 – 2007," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1511, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Kiley, Michael T., 2015. "What Can the Data Tell Us About the Equilibrium Real Interest Rate?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-77, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivo, Victor, 2015. "Friedman, Monetarism and Quantitative Easing," MPRA Paper 69205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2016. "The role of commodity prices in forecasting U.S. core inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Goodhart, Lucy, 2015. "Brave new world? Macro prudential policy and the new political economy of The Federal Reserve," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60952, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gudmundsson, Gudmundur S. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2016. "A double-edged sword: High interest rates in capital control regimes," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent & Trebesch, Christoph, 2016. "Global Cycles: Capital Flows, Commodities, and Sovereign Defaults, 1815-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 11096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fujita, Shigeru & Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Worker flows and job flows: a quantitative investigation," Working Papers 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Eriksson, Stefan & Stadin, Karolina, 2015. "What are the determinants of hiring? The role of demand and supply factors," Working Paper Series 2015:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Troug, Haytem Ahmed & Murray, Matt, 2015. "Quantitative Easing in Japan and the UK An Econometric Evaluation of the Impacts of Unconventional Monetary Policy on the Returns of Aggregate Output and Price Levels," MPRA Paper 68707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mickelsson, Glenn, 2015. "Estimation of DSGE models: Maximum Likelihood vs. Bayesian methods," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Simon van Norden, 2015. "Estimates of Québec’s Growth Uncertainty," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-01, CIRANO.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Monetary Policy Evaluation using a Rational Expectations Model: the UK case," EconStor Research Reports 126141, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Sun, Lixin & Huang, Yuqin, 2016. "Measuring the instability of China's financial system: Indices construction and an early warning system," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Levintal, Oren, 2016. "Solution Methods for Models with Rare Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 11115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weber, Enzo, 2016. "Industry 4.0 – job-producer or employment-destroyer?," MPRA Paper 68615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens & Jannsen, Nils & Plödt, Martin & Schwarzmüller, Tim, 2015. "An empirical evaluation of macroeconomic surveillance in the European Union," Kiel Working Papers 2014, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Wealth-income ratios in a small, late-industrializing, welfare-state economy: Sweden, 1810–2014," Working Paper Series 2015:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Svitlana Maksymenko, 2015. "The Cost of Euro Adoption in Poland," Working Paper 5779, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Mushtaq, Saba & Siddiqui, Danish Ahmed, 2016. "Effect of interest rate on bank deposits: evidences from Islamic and non-Islamic economies," MPRA Paper 69245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Schoder, 2016. "Estimating Keynesian models of business fluctuations using Bayesian Maximum Likelihood," IMK Working Paper 162-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grodecka, Anna & Kotidis, Antonis, 2016. "Double Liability in a Branch Banking System: Historical Evidence from Canada," Working Paper Series 316, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Duncan, Roberto, 2015. "Does the US current account show a symmetric behavior over the business cycle?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 253, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Seitz, Franz, 2015. "Cash holdings in Germany and the demand for "German" banknotes: What role for cashless payments?," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 51, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Alexius, Annika & Spång, Daniel, 2015. "Stocks and GDP in the long run," Research Papers in Economics 2015:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2016. "Peru's selective default: A stain on its creditworthiness," MPRA Paper 69583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leo Kaas & Georgi Kocharkov & Edgar Preugschat, 2016. "Does Homeownership Promote Wealth Accumulation?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2016-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Scott R. Baker & Nicholas Bloom & Steven J. Davis, 2015. "Measuring Economic Policy Uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 15111, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2015. "Financial intermediaries and economic growth in Ghana: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 19613, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2015. "IS Imbalances and Current Account Surpluses in Japan: In Memory of Professor Ronald I. McKinnon," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-14, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Kyung Hwan Yoon, 2015. "Time-varying effect of oil market shocks on the stock market," CAMA Working Papers 2015-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Josselin Thuilliez, 2016. "'Recessions, healthy no more?': A note on Recessions, Gender and Mortality in France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16008, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 9717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2016. "Reservation wages and the wage flexibility puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Maarek & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2014. "Labor Share and development," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201410, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Julián VILLAMIL S & Gustavo HERNÁNDEZ, 2015. "Encadenamientos, Clústeres y Flujos de Trabajo en Economía Colombiana," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 012649, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Scheuer, Florian & Wolitzky, Alexander, 2015. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John FitzGerald & Philip Lane, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Financial Distress: A Balance Sheet Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers tep0216, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Harker, Patrick T., 2016. "An economic outlook," Speech 116, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jorge Fornero & Markus Kirchner & Andrés Yany, 2016. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Investment in Commodity-Exporting Economies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 773, Central Bank of Chile.
- López Parra, Elibeth & Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2016.
"Determinantes macroeconómicos de las remesas en los países del DR-CAFTA
[Macroeconomic determinants of remittances in the countries of DR- CAFTA]," MPRA Paper 68886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kappius, Robert & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2015. "Could exit rules be self-enforcing in the EU? The cases of France and Germany," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2015, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Lo Prete, Anna, 2015. "Reforms, Finance, and Current Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 10413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "When more Flexibility Yields more Fragility: the Microfoundations of Keynesian Aggregate Unemployment," LEM Papers Series 2016/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Dominik Sadlakowski, 2015. "The effects of economic asymmetry in European Union in the context of international capital flows," Working Papers 153/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jun 2015.
- King, Thomas B. & Lewis, Kurt F., 2015. "Credit Risk, Liquidity and Lies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philipp Wegmueller, 2015. "International Evidence on Time-Variation in Trend Labor Productivity Growth," Diskussionsschriften dp1602, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Anderson Cavalcante & João Pedro Figueira Amorim Parga, 2015. "BNDES e a balança comercial: estudo dos impactos do crédito sobre as exportações brasileiras," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 530, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Constantine, Collin & Reissl, Severin, 2016. "Neoliberalism, trade imbalances and economic policy in the Eurozone crisis," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Bellido, Héctor & Marcén, Miriam, 2016. "Fertility and the Business Cycle: The European Case," MPRA Paper 69368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2015. "Analysis of dependence of tax behavior on macroeconomic factors: the case of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 69059, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Felix Koenig & Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," CEP Discussion Papers dp1406, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Radman Peša, Anita & Brajković, Ana, 2015. "Testing The ‘Black Swan Effect’ on Croatian Stock Market Between 2000 and 2013," MPRA Paper 69223, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 67, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Barbarino, Alessandro & Bura, Efstathia, 2015. "Forecasting with Sufficient Dimension Reductions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Somlanare Romuald KINDA & Rasmané OUEDRAOGO, 2015. "Do Natural Disasters Hurt Tax Resource Mobilization?," Working Papers 201535, CERDI.
- Fallick, Bruce C. & Lettau, Michael & Wascher, William L., 2016. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the United States During and After the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bednarek, Peter & Dinger, Valeriya & von Westernhagen, Natalja, 2015. "Fundamentals matter: Idiosyncratic shocks and interbank relations," Discussion Papers 44/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- António Rua & Cláudia Duarte & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2016. "A Mixed Frequency Approach to Forecast Private Consumption with ATM/POS Data," Working Papers w201601, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mary F. Evans & Scott M. Gilpatric & Jay P. Shimshack, 2015. "Enforcement spillovers: Lessons from strategic interactions in regulation and product markets," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.