Onno Jan Kuik
|Terminal Degree:||2005 School of Business and Economics; Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Institute for Environmental Studies (IVM) Amsterdam, Netherlands
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1115, 1081 HV Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:ivmvunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Acel Jardón & Onno Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2018. "Causal effects of PetroCaribe on sustainable development: a synthetic control analysis," Working Paper Series 0918, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 09916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Luke Brander & Andrea Ghermandi & Onno Kuik & Anil Markandya & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Marije Schaafsma & Alfred Wagtendonk, 2010. "Scaling up Ecosystem Services Values: Methodology, Applicability and a Case Study," Working Papers 2010.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Onno Kuik & Luke Brander & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Marginal Abatement Costs of Carbon-Dioxide Emissions: A Meta-Analysis," Papers WP248, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reyer Gerlagh & Onno Kuik, 2007.
"Carbon Leakage with International Technology Spillovers,"
2007.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Kuik, Onno, 2007. "Carbon Leakage with International Technology Spillovers," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 9328, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Onno J. Kuik & Barbara Bucher & Michela Catenacci & Etem Karakaya & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Methodological aspects of recent climate change damage cost studies," Working Papers FNU-122, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2006.
- Shunli Wang & Peter Nijkamp & Onno Kuik, 2001. "Global Environment Change Regimes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tewodros Negash Kahsay & Onno Kuik & Roy Brouwer & Pieter Zaag, 2018. "The Transboundary Impacts of Trade Liberalization and Climate Change on the Nile Basin Economies and Water Resource Availability," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 32(3), pages 935-947, February.
- Agni Kalfagianni & Onno Kuik, 2017. "Seeking optimality in climate change agri-food policies: stakeholder perspectives from Western Europe," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(0), pages 72-92, June.
- Tewodros Negash Kahsay & Onno Kuik & Roy Brouwer & Pieter Van Der Zaag, 2017. "The Economy-Wide Impacts Of Climate Change And Irrigation Development In The Nile Basin: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-30, February.
- Jason F. L. Koopman & Onno Kuik & Richard S. J. Tol & Roy Brouwer, 2017. "The potential of water markets to allocate water between industry, agriculture, and public water utilities as an adaptation mechanism to climate change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 325-347, February.
- Onno Kuik, 2017. "Handbook of Water Economics , edited by Ariel Dinar and Kurt Schwabe (Eds). Published by Edward Elgar Publishing , Cheltenham, UK , 2017 , 544 pp, ISBN: 9781782549659, US$ 310 (hardcover), US$ 70 (pap," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(2), pages 8-9, April.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Kuik, Onno & Paglialunga, Elena, 2016. "Mitigation of adverse effects on competitiveness and leakage of unilateral EU climate policy: An assessment of policy instruments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 246-259.
- Jason F.L. Koopman & Onno Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol & Roy Brouwer, 2015. "Water Scarcity From Climate Change And Adaptation Response In An International River Basin Context," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(01), pages 1-22.
- Onno Kuik, 2014. "REDD+ and international leakage via food and timber markets: a CGE analysis," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 641-655, August.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Kuik, Onno, 2014. "Spill or leak? Carbon leakage with international technology spillovers: A CGE analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 381-388.
- Luke Brander & Ingo Bräuer & Holger Gerdes & Andrea Ghermandi & Onno Kuik & Anil Markandya & Ståle Navrud & Paulo Nunes & Marije Schaafsma & Hans Vos & Alfred Wagtendonk, 2012. "Using Meta-Analysis and GIS for Value Transfer and Scaling Up: Valuing Climate Change Induced Losses of European Wetlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(3), pages 395-413, July.
- Musall, Fabian David & Kuik, Onno, 2011. "Local acceptance of renewable energy--A case study from southeast Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3252-3260, June.
- Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan, 2010. "Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1741-1748, April.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
- Onno Kuik & Jeroen Aerts & Frans Berkhout & Frank Biermann & Jos Bruggink & Joyeeta Gupta & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Post-2012 climate policy dilemmas: a review of proposals," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 317-336, May.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Harro van Asselt & Onno Kuik & Chris Evans, 2007. "Exogenous Promotion of Sustainable Electricity Policies in India: Opportunities and Challenges," Energy & Environment, , vol. 18(3-4), pages 403-420, July.
- Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas, 2006. "A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2123-2136, October.
- Kuik, Onno & Mulder, Machiel, 2004. "Emissions trading and competitiveness: pros and cons of relative and absolute schemes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 737-745, April.
- Onno Kuik & Frans Berkhout & Anna Wieczorek, 2003. "Editorial Introduction Russian Carbon and Europe's Climate," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 195-198, September.
- Onno Kuik & Reyer Gerlagh, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Carbon Leakage," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 97-120.
- Onno Kuik, 2003. "Climate Change Policies, Energy Security and Carbon Dependency Trade-offs for the European Union in the Longer Term," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 221-242, September.
- Kuik, O J, et al, 2000. "The Economic Benefits to Agriculture of a Reduction of Low-Level Ozone Pollution in the Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Harmen Verbruggen & Onno Kuik, 1997.
"WTO Ministerial Conference in Singapore: Environmental Diversity Versus Harmonization,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 405-413, December.
RePEc:sae:engenv:v:18:y:2007:i:3:p:403-420 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luke Brander & El Hadji Fall & Rainer Friedrich & Onno Kuik & Kristin Magnussen & Stefan Hirschberg, 2010. "External Costs," Chapters,in: The Social Cost of Electricity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Samuel Fankhauser & Onno Kuik, 2005. "Marginal Cost Estimates of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Chapters,in: Green Accounting in Europe, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Onno Kuik & Kees Dorland & Frank A. Spaninks, 2005. "Developments in Estimation of Damages to Crops," Chapters,in: Green Accounting in Europe, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- O.J. Kuik & A.J. Gilbert, 1999. "Indicators of Sustainable Development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Environmental and Resource Economics, chapter 49 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (5) 2007-03-17 2007-05-12 2008-07-20 2010-05-22 2018-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (4) 2007-03-17 2007-05-12 2008-07-20 2018-04-16
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2018-04-16
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2001-11-05
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2001-11-05
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2017-01-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Onno Jan Kuik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.