Report NEP-LAW-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blesse, Sebastian & Diegmann, André, 2019. "Police reorganization and crime: Evidence from police station closures," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C. & Pyke, Chris, 2018. "The Right to Life: Global Evidence on the Role of Security Officers and the Police in Modulating the Effect of Insecurity on Homicide," MPRA Paper 89370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumit Agarwal & Vyacheslav Mikhed & Barry Scholnick, 2018. "Peers’ Income and Financial Distress: Evidence from Lottery Winners and Neighboring Bankruptcies," Working Papers 18-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 24 Oct 2018.
- Bell, Brian & Costa, Rui & Machin, Stephen, 2018. "Why Does Education Reduce Crime?," IZA Discussion Papers 11805, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gallier, Carlo, 2018. "Democracy and compliance in public goods games," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181620, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2018. "Mitigating externalities of terrorism on tourism: global evidence from police, security officers and armed service personnel," MPRA Paper 89373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-Christopher Bayer & Roland Hodler & Paul Raschky & Anthony Strittmatter, 2018. "Expropriations, Property Confiscations and New Offshore Entities: Evidence from the Panama Papers," Papers 1810.09876, arXiv.org.
- Koenig, Christoph & Schindler, David, 2018. "Impulse Purchases, Gun Ownership and Homicides : Evidence from a Firearm Demand Shock," Discussion Paper 2018-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thiess Büttner & Manuela Krause, 2018. "Fiscal Equalization as a Driver of Tax Increases: Empirical Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7260, CESifo.
- Garin, Julio & Pohl, R. Vincent & Smith, Rhet A., 2018. "The Effect of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries on Opioid and Heroin Overdose Mortality," MPRA Paper 89613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joyce Sadka & Enrique Seira & Christopher Woodruff, 2018. "Information and Bargaining through Agents: Experimental Evidence from Mexico’s Labor Courts," NBER Working Papers 25137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verico, Kiki, 2018. "Modification of the Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) on Indonesia's trade, investment, and industrial incentive policies," MPRA Paper 89305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2018.
- Onno Kuik & Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry: Evidence from a Gravity Model," Working Papers 2018.12, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Matthew Grennan & Charu Gupta & Mara Lederman, 2018. "Firm Scope and Spillovers from New Product Innovation: Evidence from Medical Devices," NBER Working Papers 25183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.