Report NEP-REG-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carsten Helm & Mathias Mier, 2018. "Subsidising Renewables but Taxing Storage? Second-Best Policies with Imperfect Pricing," Working Papers V-413-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2018.
- Vivek Ghosal & Andreas Stephan & Jan F. Weiss, 2018. "Decentralized Environmental Regulations and Plant-Level Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7255, CESifo Group Munich.
- Onno Kuik & Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry: Evidence from a Gravity Model," Working Papers 2018.12, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Steve Dahlke, 2018. "Integrating electricity markets: Impacts of increasing trade on prices and emissions in the western United States," Papers 1810.04759, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Gugler, Klaus & Heim, Sven & Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2018. "Market liberalization: Price dispersion, price discrimination and consumer search in the German electricity markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nyathikala, Sai Amulya Nyathikala & Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel & Kulshrestha, Mukul Kulshrestha, 2018. "Utilities Governance, Incentives, and Performance: Evidence from the Water Sector in India," Efficiency Series Papers 2018/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Dorothée Charlier & Sondès Kahouli, 2018. "From residential energy demand to fuel poverty: income-induced non-linearities in the reactions of households to energy price fluctuations," Working Papers 2018.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio, 2018. "Evaluating regulatory reform of network industries: a survey of empirical models based on categorical proxies," Papers 1810.03348, arXiv.org.
- Dakpogan, Arnaud & Smit, Eon, 2018. "The effect of electricity losses on GDP in Benin," MPRA Paper 89545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Neetzow & Roman Mendelevitch & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2018. "Modeling Coordination between Renewables and Grid: Policies to Mitigate Distribution Grid Constraints Using Residential PV-Battery Systems," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1766, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ren'e Aid & Dylan Possamai & Nizar Touzi, 2018. "Optimal electricity demand response contracting with responsiveness incentives," Papers 1810.09063, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Gersbach, Hans & Riekhof, Marie-Catherine, 2018. "Permit Markets, Carbon Prices and the Creation of Innovation Clusters," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181611, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Promoting the Energy Transition Through Innovation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6o8q03d7el8, Sciences Po.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Marc A. C. Hafstead & GyuRim Kim & Xianling Long, 2018. "Impacts of a Carbon Tax across US Household Income Groups: What Are the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Offs?," NBER Working Papers 25181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bothwell Nyoni & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "Renewable energy-economic growth nexus in South Africa: Linear, nonlinear or non-existent?," Working Papers 1833, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.