Integrating electricity markets: Impacts of increasing trade on prices and emissions in the western United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, H. Ron & Fell, Harrison & Lange, Ian & Li, Shanjun, 2017.
"Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-18.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," Working Papers 2013-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- H. Ron Chan & Harrison Fell & Ian A. Lange & Shanjun Li, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4160, CESifo.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "Econometric Computing with HC and HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i10).
- Duncan S. Callaway & Meredith Fowlie & Gavin McCormick, 2018. "Location, Location, Location: The Variable Value of Renewable Energy and Demand-Side Efficiency Resources," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(1), pages 39-75.
- Carson, Richard T. & Novan, Kevin, 2013. "The private and social economics of bulk electricity storage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 404-423.
- Riordan, Michael H. & Williamson, Oliver E., 1985. "Asset specificity and economic organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 365-378, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beltrami, Filippo & Burlinson, Andrew & Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Rowley, Paul & Wilson, Grant, 2020.
"Where did the time (series) go? Estimation of marginal emission factors with autoregressive components,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Filippo Beltrami & Andrew Burlinson & Luigi Grossi & Monica Giulietti & Paul Rowley & Grant Wilson, 2020. "Where did the time (series) go? Estimation of marginal emission factors with autoregressive components," Working Papers 02/2020, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Gkillas, Konstantinos & Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2020.
"Forecasting realized oil-price volatility: The role of financial stress and asymmetric loss,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 104(C).
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Oil-Price Volatility: The Role of Financial Stress and Asymmetric Loss," Working Papers 201903, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Ping & Kevin K. Tsui, 2019. "What can deregulators deregulate? The case of electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-32, August.
- Chu, Yin & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2020. "Vertical separation of transmission control and market efficiency in the wholesale electricity market," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Carsten Helm & Mathias Mier, 2020. "Steering the Energy Transition in a World of Intermittent Electricity Supply: Optimal Subsidies and Taxes for Renewables Storage," ifo Working Paper Series 330, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Doyle, Matthew & Fell, Harrison, 2018. "Fuel prices, restructuring, and natural gas plant operations," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 153-172.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration Under Asymmetric Information,"
0203EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration under Asymmetric Information," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-32, CIRANO.
- Kafigi Jeje, 2020. "Risk-Taking and Performance of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: Lessons from Tanzanian Bakeries," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 12(3), pages 1-22.
- Subramanian Rangan & Metin Sengul, 2009. "Information technology and transnational integration: Theory and evidence on the evolution of the modern multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1496-1514, December.
- Rudolf Cesaretti & José Lobo & Luís M A Bettencourt & Scott G Ortman & Michael E Smith, 2016. "Population-Area Relationship for Medieval European Cities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-27, October.
- Dahlke, Steve, 2018. "Effects of wholesale electricity markets on wind generation in the midwestern United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 358-368.
- Andersson, Jonas & Schroyen, Fred & Torsvik, Gaute, 2019.
"The impact of international tax information exchange agreements on the use of tax amnesty: evidence from Norway,"
Discussion Paper Series in Economics
16/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Jonas & Schroyen, Fred & Torsvik, Gaute, 2019. "The impact of international tax information exchange agreements on the use of tax amnesty: evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 2019/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kajal Lahiri & Liu Yang, 2018.
"Confidence Bands for ROC Curves With Serially Dependent Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 115-130, January.
- Kajal Lahiri & Liu Yang, 2013. "Confidence Bands for ROC Curves with Serially Dependent Data," Discussion Papers 13-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Colbert, Gary J. & Spicer, Barry H., 1995. "A multi-case investigation of a theory of the transfer pricing process," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 423-456, August.
- Joshua Linn & Erin Mastrangelo & Dallas Burtraw, 2014.
"Regulating Greenhouse Gases from Coal Power Plants under the Clean Air Act,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 97-134.
- Linn, Joshua & Mastrangelo, Erin & Burtraw, Dallas, 2013. "Regulating Greenhouse Gases from Coal Power Plants under the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-13-05, Resources For the Future.
- Staffan Canback, 2004. "Diseconomies of scale in large corporations: Theory and empirical analysis," Industrial Organization 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Precursors," Chapters, in: Claude Ménard & Michel Ghertman (ed.), Regulation, Deregulation, Reregulation, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-690, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 215-226.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Abajian, Alexander & Pretnar, Nick, 2021. "An Aggregate Perspective on the Geo-spatial Distribution of Residential Solar Panels," MPRA Paper 105481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stienstra, Miranda, 2020. "The determinants and performance implications of alliance partner acquisition," Other publications TiSEM 7fdee0c2-d4d2-4f5b-95e3-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-11-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-11-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2018-11-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1810.04759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.