Report NEP-ENE-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Laureiro, 2018. "Determinantes del consumo de energía eléctrica del sector residencial en Uruguay," Documentos de Investigacion Estudiantil (students working papers) 18-05, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Schnellmann, M. & Chyong, C-K. & Reiner, D. & Scott, S., 2018. "Deploying gas power with CCS: The role of operational flexibility, merit order and the future energy system," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1868, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Duan, J. & McKenna, A. & Van Kooten, G.C. & Liu, S., 2018. "Renewable Electricity Grids, Battery Storage and Missing Money: An Alberta Case Study," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hancevic, P. & Lopez-Aguilar, J., 2018. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277442, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Galina Alova, 2018. "Integrating renewables in mining: Review of business models and policy implications," OECD Development Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- José María Martín-Moreno & Jorge Blázquiez & Rafaela Pérez & Jesús Ruiz, 2018. "Carbon tax in small open economies: an analysis on its economic efficiency," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7309817, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marwitz, Simon & Elsland, Rainer, 2018. "Techno-economic modelling of low-voltage networks: A concept to determine the grid investment required in Germany and the implications for grid utilisation fees," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S19/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Marinella Davide & Enrica De Cian & Alexis Bernigaud, 2018. "Energy for adaptation: connecting the Paris Agreement with the Sustainable Development Goals," Working Papers 2018:25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Andersen, Peder & Mortensen, Jørgen Birk, 2018. "Addressing the climate problem: Choice between allowances, feed-in tariffs and taxes," Working Papers in Economics 3/18, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Onno Kuik & Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry: Evidence from a Gravity Model," Policy Papers 2018.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Mariana Mirabile & Jennifer Calder, 2018. "Clean power for a cool planet: Electricity infrastructure plans and the Paris Agreement," OECD Environment Working Papers 140, OECD Publishing.
- Laetitia Dablanc & Cecilia Cruz & Antoine Montenon, 2018.
"Low Emission Zones in cities: how do freight and delivery companies cope?
[Les « zones à émissions réduites » en ville : comment s’adaptent les entreprises de transport de marchandises ?]," Post-Print hal-01907343, HAL.
- Lutz Kilian & Xiaoqing Zhou, 2018. "The Propagation of Regional Shocks in Housing Markets: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks in Canada," Staff Working Papers 18-56, Bank of Canada.
- Justine Garrett & Sara Moarif, 2018. "Reporting on capacity-building and technology support under the Paris Agreement: Issues and options for guidance," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2018/01, OECD Publishing.
- Salomé Bakaloglou & Dorothée Charlier, 2018. "The role of individual preferences to explain the energy performance gap," Policy Papers 2018.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Christopher Kath & Florian Ziel, 2018. "The value of forecasts: Quantifying the economic gains of accurate quarter-hourly electricity price forecasts," Papers 1811.08604, arXiv.org.
- Florian Flachenecker & Emmanuelle Guidetti & Pierre-Alain Pionnier, 2018. "Towards global SEEA Air Emission Accounts: Description and evaluation of the OECD methodology to estimate SEEA Air Emission Accounts for CO2, CH4 and N2O in Annex-I countries to the UNFCCC," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2018/11, OECD Publishing.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Evia, Pablo & Hasan, Mohammad Monirul & Adhikari, Narayan & Godhalekar, Daphne, 2018. "Institutional framework and financial arrangements for supporting the adoption of Resource Recovery Reuse technologies in South Asia," Working Papers 280621, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Hirose, Kosuke & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2018. "An Advantage of Emission Intensity Regulation for Emission Cap Regulation in a Near-Zero Emission Industry," MPRA Paper 90134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Damian & Luigi De Paoli, 2018. "Climate change: Back to development," Post-Print hal-01870974, HAL.
- Jimin Zhao, 2018. "Pathway to a Low-Carbon Transport Future: The Case of Shenzhen," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2018-22, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Apr 2018.
- Rohan Best & Paul J. Burke, 2018. "Fuel prices and road accident outcomes in New Zealand," CAMA Working Papers 2018-57, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Elisabetta Cornago & Luisa Dressler, 2018. "Incentives to (not) Disclose Energy Performance Information in the Housing Market," Working Papers ECARES 2018-34, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter A. Lang & Kenneth B. Gregory, 2018. "Economic impact of energy consumption change caused by global warming," CAMA Working Papers 2018-55, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mbanda, Vandudzai & Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2018. "CGE Microsimulation Analysis of Electricity Tariff Increases: The Case of South Africa," MPRA Paper 90120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lartey, Abraham, 2018. "Oil Price Dynamics and Business Cycles in Nigeria:A Bayesian Time Varying Analysis," MPRA Paper 90038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harim Kim, 2018. "Heterogeneous Impacts of Cost Shocks, Strategic Bidding and Pass-Through: Evidence from the New England Electricity Market," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_053_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Manasvini Vaidyula & Christina Hood, 2018. "Accounting for baseline targets in NDCs: Issues and options for guidance," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2018/02, OECD Publishing.
- Lisa Gianmoena & Vicente Rios, 2018. "The Determinants of CO2 Emissions Differentials with Cross-Country Interaction Effects: A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Discussion Papers 2018/234, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Thomas Renström & Luca Spataro, 2018. "Optimal taxation, environment quality, socially responsible firms and investors," Discussion Papers 2018/232, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2018. "Price and network dynamics in the European carbon market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01905985, HAL.
- Pena-Levano, L. & Taheripour, F. & Tyner, W., 2018. "Cost comparison of climate change mitigation options," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277417, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lankoski, J. & Britz, W. & Lotjonen, S. & Ollikainen, M., 2018. "Economics of GHG abatement strategies in Finnish mixed dairy farms," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277382, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ekaterine Maglakelidze & Maia Veshaguri & Eka Gegeshidze & Natia Kamushadze, 2018. "Assessment of Benefits Commercial Customers Can Receive from Their Demand Flexibility in the Power Market of Georgia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7310089, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dana Kassem, 2018. "Platform Competition: Who Benefits from Multihoming?," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_052_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.