Report NEP-REG-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onno Kuik & Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2018. "Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry: Evidence from a Gravity Model," Policy Papers 2018.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Hancevic, P. & Lopez-Aguilar, J., 2018. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277442, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schnellmann, M. & Chyong, C-K. & Reiner, D. & Scott, S., 2018. "Deploying gas power with CCS: The role of operational flexibility, merit order and the future energy system," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1868, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Duan, J. & McKenna, A. & Van Kooten, G.C. & Liu, S., 2018. "Renewable Electricity Grids, Battery Storage and Missing Money: An Alberta Case Study," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harim Kim, 2018. "Heterogeneous Impacts of Cost Shocks, Strategic Bidding and Pass-Through: Evidence from the New England Electricity Market," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_053_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Hirose, Kosuke & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2018. "An Advantage of Emission Intensity Regulation for Emission Cap Regulation in a Near-Zero Emission Industry," MPRA Paper 90134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Kath & Florian Ziel, 2018. "The value of forecasts: Quantifying the economic gains of accurate quarter-hourly electricity price forecasts," Papers 1811.08604, arXiv.org.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Carl Gaigné & Romain Gaté, 2017. "Urban spatial structure, transport-related emissions and welfare," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2017-02, CREATE.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Andersen, Peder & Mortensen, Jørgen Birk, 2018. "Addressing the climate problem: Choice between allowances, feed-in tariffs and taxes," Working Papers in Economics 3/18, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ek, Claes & Elofsson, Katarina & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan, 2018. "Which type of policy instrument do citizens and experts prefer? A choice experiment on Swedish marine and water policy," Working Papers in Economics 746, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Elisabetta Cornago & Luisa Dressler, 2018. "Incentives to (not) Disclose Energy Performance Information in the Housing Market," Working Papers ECARES 2018-34, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Justin Dijk & Erik Ansink, 2018. "Conservation auctions, collusion and the endowment effect," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-093/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- José María Martín-Moreno & Jorge Blázquiez & Rafaela Pérez & Jesús Ruiz, 2018. "Carbon tax in small open economies: an analysis on its economic efficiency," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7309817, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marwitz, Simon & Elsland, Rainer, 2018. "Techno-economic modelling of low-voltage networks: A concept to determine the grid investment required in Germany and the implications for grid utilisation fees," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S19/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).