Indicators of Sustainable Development
In: Handbook of Environmental and Resource Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Wei & Zhanqi Wang & Xi Lan & Hongwei Zhang & Mengjiao Fan, 2018. "The Spatial-Temporal Characteristics and Dilemmas of Sustainable Urbanization in China: A New Perspective Based on the Concept of Five-in-One," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross, 2010. "The Sustainability and Cost-Effectiveness of Water Storage Projects on Canterbury Rivers: The Opihi River Case," 2010 Conference, August 26-27, 2010, Nelson, New Zealand 97265, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hui-Ting Tang & Yuh-Ming Lee, 2016. "The Making of Sustainable Urban Development: A Synthesis Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-28, May.
- Cornelissen, A.M.G. & van den Berg, J.H. & Koops, W.J. & Grossman, M., 2000. "Assessment of Sustainable Development," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-23-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dubravka Jurlina Alibegovic & Suncana Slijepcevic, 2010. "Performance Measurement at the Sub-national Government Level in Croatia," Working Papers 1002, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P., 2007.
"Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2006. "Measuring the immeasurable: a survey of substainability indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-073, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2007. "Measuring the Immeasurable: A Survey of Sustainability Indices," MPRA Paper 91562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Bergh & D. Veen-Groot, 2001.
"Constructing aggregate environmental-economic indicators: a comparison of 12 OECD countries,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & D.B. van Veen-Groot, 1999. "Constructing Aggregate Environmental-Economic Indicators: A Comparison of 12 OECD Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mariam, Yohannes, 1999. "Trends in Resource Extraction and Implications for Sustainability in Canada," MPRA Paper 669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 1999.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2013.
"Metabolism of Mumbai - Expectations, impasse and the need for new begining,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2013-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2013. "Metabolism Of Mumbai- Expectations, Impasse and the Need For a New Beginning," Working Papers id:5239, eSocialSciences.
- F. Butter & H. Verbruggen, 1994. "Measuring the trade-off between economic growth and a clean environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Marco A. Janssen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1999. "SIMBIOSES: Modelling Industrial Metabolism in a Multi-Regional Economic System," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dubravka Jurlina Alibegovic & Zeljka Kordej De Villa, 2006. "The Challenge of Building Proper Urban Indicator System: A Proposal for Croatian Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa06p354, European Regional Science Association.
- N. Jawahar & G. Satish Pandian & Angappa Gunasekaran & Nachiappan Subramanian, 2017. "An Optimization Model for Sustainability Program," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 250(2), pages 389-425, March.
- Olivier Godard, 1998. "Sustainable Development And The Process Of Justifying Choices In A Controversial Universe," Post-Print hal-00622855, HAL.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Harmen Verbruggen, 1998. "Spatial Sustainability, Trade and Indicators," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-105/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mariola Zalewska, 2015. "Limitations of the set of public health indicators monitored in the context of sustainable development (Ograniczenia wskaznikow zdrowia publicznego monitorowanych w kontekscie zrownowazonego rozwoju )," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(53), pages 247-260.
- Agnieszka Konys, 2018. "An Ontology-Based Knowledge Modelling for a Sustainability Assessment Domain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Dominique Gillis & Ivana Semanjski & Dirk Lauwers, 2015. "How to Monitor Sustainable Mobility in Cities? Literature Review in the Frame of Creating a Set of Sustainable Mobility Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:801_49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.