Performance Measurement at the Sub-national Government Level in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubravka Jurlina Alibegovic & Zeljka Kordej De Villa, 2006. "The Challenge of Building Proper Urban Indicator System: A Proposal for Croatian Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa06p354, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordslocal and regional development; local and regional policy; performance measurement; Croatia;
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:wpaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Banicevic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .