Report NEP-TRE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tales Rozenfeld & Eduardo A. Haddad, 2016. "Economic impacts of road investments under different financing alternatives," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Cargo Truck Ban: Bad Timing, Faulty Analysis, Policy Failure," Discussion Papers DP 2016-52, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Ana Maria Bonomia Barufi, 2016. "From Rivers to Roads: Spatial Mismatch and Inequality of Opportunity in Urban Labor Markets of a Megacity," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_40, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & de Vrieze, Paul & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Liu, Shaofeng & Xie, Ying & Xu, Lai & Yu, Hongnian, 2016. "Big Data Empowered Logistics Services Platform," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148662, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Theodoros N. Chatzivasileiadis & Marjan W. Hofkes & Onno J. Kuik & Richard S.J. Tol, 2016. "Full economic impacts of sea level rise: loss of productive resources and transport disruptions," Working Paper Series 09916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Beestermöller, Matthias, 2017. "Striking Evidence? Demand Persistence for Inter-City Buses from German Railway Strikes," Discussion Papers in Economics 31768, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/357, International Monetary Fund.
- Na, Kyoung-Youn & Yoon, Chang-Ho, 2016. "ICT and Transport Infrastructure Development," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148692, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Campi, Luciano & Laachir, Ismail & Martini, Claude, 2017. "Change of numeraire in the two-marginals martingale transport problem," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68783, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Guy Cox & Darren Grant, 2017. "Traffic Safety and Human Capital," Working Papers 1701, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Christiaan Hogendorn & Brett Frischmann, 2017. "Infrastructure and General Purpose Technologies: A Technology Flow Framework," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Maton, Alain, 2016. "Sharing infrastructure, how to proceed," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148691, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2017. "A Tale of Two Cities: An Examination of Medallion Prices in New York and Chicago," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 33, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.