Emissions trading and competitiveness: pros and cons of relative and absolute schemes
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Koopmans, Carl C. & te Velde, Dirk Willem, 2001. "Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Kennedy Peter W., 1994. "Equilibrium Pollution Taxes in Open Economies with Imperfect Competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-63, July.
- Ulph, A., 1993. "Environmental Policy and Strategic International Trade (forthcoming in G. Boerro and A. Silbertson (eds), Recent Advances in Environmental Economics, Macmillan)," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9304, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de, 2002. "Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 663-679, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:6:p:737-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.