Ministerio de Fomento Madrid, Spain
Government of Spain
RePEc:edi:mdfgves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vicente Inglada & GinÊs de Rus, 1997. "Cost-benefit analysis of the high-speed train in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 175-188.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vicente Inglada & GinÊs de Rus, 1997.
"Cost-benefit analysis of the high-speed train in Spain,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 175-188.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Germà Bel, 2011.
"Infrastructure and nation building: The regulation and financing of network transportation infrastructures in Spain (1720--2010),"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(5), pages 688-705, August.
- Germà Bel, 2010. "Infrastructure and nation building: The regulation and financing of network transportation infrastructures in Spain (1720-2010)," IREA Working Papers 201016, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011.
"The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-28, January.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR Should the government invest in high speed rail infrastructure?," Working Papers 2011-12, FEDEA.
- De Rus Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Xue, Junbo & Rose, Adam Z. & Haynes, Kingsley E., 2016. "The impact of high-speed rail investment on economic and environmental change in China: A dynamic CGE analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 232-245.
- Rosa M. González-Marrero & Rosa M. Lorenzo-Alegría & Gustavo A. Marrero, 2011. "Los Efectos Territoriales de las Infraestructuras: La inversión en redes de alta velocidad ferroviaria," Economic Reports 05-2011, FEDEA.
- Wan, Yulai & Ha, Hun-Koo & Yoshida, Yuichiro & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "Airlines’ reaction to high-speed rail entries: Empirical study of the Northeast Asian market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 532-557.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés, 2009. "Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Michael B. Charles & Neal Ryan & Robbert A. Kivits, 2012. "Moving towards sustainable intercity transport: a case study of high-speed rail in Australia," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 125-147.
- Pedro Casares & Pablo Coto-Millán, 2011. "Passenger transport planning. A Benefit-Cost Analysis of the High Speed Railway: The case of Spain," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Jon X. Eguia & Antonio Nicolò, 2011. "On the Efficiency of Partial Information in Elections," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 234, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Albalate, Daniel & Fageda, Xavier, 2016. "High speed rail and tourism: Empirical evidence from Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 174-185.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Kelemen, Agnes & Tirado-Herrero, Sergio & Thomas, Stefan & Thema, Johannes & Mzavanadze, Nora & Hauptstock, Dorothea & Suerkemper, Felix & Teubler, Jens & Gupta, Mukesh & Chatter, 2016. "Measuring multiple impacts of low-carbon energy options in a green economy context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1409-1426.
- Hultkrantz, Lars, 2012. "A Note on High-Speed Rail Investments and Travelers’ Value of Time," Working Papers 2012:13, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Daniel Albalate & Javier Campos & Juan Luis Jiménez, 2015. "“Tourism and high speed rail in Spain: Does the AVE increase local visitors?”," IREA Working Papers 201527, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2015.
- Román, Concepción & Martín, Juan Carlos & Espino, Raquel & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis Ignacio & González, Rosa Marina & Amador, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Valuation of travel time savings for intercity travel: The Madrid-Barcelona corridor," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 105-117.
- Kelly, Charlotte & Laird, James & Costantini, Stefano & Richards, Phil & Carbajo, José & Nellthorp, John, 2015. "Ex post appraisal: What lessons can be learnt from EU cohesion funded transport projects?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 83-91.
- Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Dehon, Catherine & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "Does European high-speed rail affect the current level of air services? An EU-wide analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 461-475.
- Daniel Albalate del sol, 2015. "Evaluating HSR availability on Tourism: Evidence from Spanish Provinces and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa15p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Ching-Chih Chou & Chien-Wen Shen & Dapeng Gao & Yang Gao & Kai Wang & Sang-Bing Tsai, 2018. "Modelling the Dynamic Impacts of High Speed Rail Operation on Regional Public Transport—From the Perspective of Energy Economy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2016. "Unbundling Political and Economic Rationality: a Non-Parametric Approach Tested on Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang, 2010. "High-speed rail in Taiwan: New experience and issues for future development," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 51-63, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vicente Inglada should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.