A Note on High-Speed Rail Investments and Travelers’ Value of Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard De Jong & Andrew Daly & Marits Pieters & Toon Van der Hoorn, 2005. "The logsum as an evaluation measure - review of the literature and new results," ERSA conference papers ersa05p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David, 2007. "The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 107-120, January.
- Vicente Inglada & GinÊs de Rus, 1997. "Cost-benefit analysis of the high-speed train in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(2), pages 175-188.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang & Jason C.H. Chen & Xiaojing Xu, 2007. "An overview of research on revenue management: current issues and future research," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 97-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas, 2014. "Experiences from the Swedish Value of Time study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 144-158.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; rule-of-a-half; high-speed rail;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-01-07 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-01-07 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2012_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.