- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "A Simple Model of Conflict," LEM Papers Series 2013/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "Simulating Conventions and Norms under Local Interactions and Imitation," LEM Papers Series 2013/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sebastian Ille, 2012. "A Dynamical Approach to Conflict Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sebastian Ille & Adrian Risso & Edgar J Sanchez Carrera, 2017. "Democratization and inequality: Empirical evidence for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development member countries," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(6), pages 1098-1116, September.
- Sebastion Ille & Dina Mansour, 2015. "Rational atrocities and state formation: A game theoretic approach to the case of ISIS," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 21-30, October.
- Sebastian Ille, 2014. "The Dynamics Of Norms And Conventions Under Local Interactions And Imitation," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 1-23.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2012-02-20 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2013-02-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Ille should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.