Report NEP-CDM-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Maya Schmaljohann, 2013. "The Allocation of German Aid: Self-interest and Government Ideology," Kiel Working Papers 1817, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-12-00001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," IZA Discussion Papers 7156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2012-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00773412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olper, Alessandro & Fatkowski, Jan & Swinnenm Johan, 2013. "Political reforms and public policy : evidence from agricultural and food policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6336, The World Bank.
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & HOTTENROTT Hanna, 2012. "(International) R&D Collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-36, LISER.
- Hanna Daoudy & Michel Verstraeten, 2013. "Team Dynamics and the Marshmallow Challenge: studying team performance and personal satisfaction with a focus on verbal interactions," Working Papers CEB 13-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2012. "Divided Majority and Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Ronen Feldman & Shimon Kogan & Matthew Richardson, 2013. "Which News Moves Stock Prices? A Textual Analysis," NBER Working Papers 18725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann, 2012. "When to Favour Your Own group? The Threats of Costly Punishments and In-group Favouritism," Economics Series Working Papers 628, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wpf/2012-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "A Simple Model of Conflict," LEM Papers Series 2013/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Newton, Jonathan & Angus, Simon D., 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.