Team Dynamics and the Marshmallow Challenge: studying team performance and personal satisfaction with a focus on verbal interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsteam performance; team members’ satisfaction; verbal interactions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-02-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-02-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-02-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-02-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2013-02-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/138387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .