Team Dynamics and the Marshmallow Challenge: studying team performance and personal satisfaction with a focus on verbal interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2009. "Quelles sont les motivations des départs à la retraite en Europe : situation personnelle, familiale, professionnelle, ou rôle de la protection sociale ?," Working Papers DT26, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Roberto Leombruni & Claudia Villosio, 2005. "Employability of Older Workers in Italy and Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 43, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Archambault, E., 2000. "Foundations in France," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.43, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Muriel Tabariés & Viviane Tchernonog, 2007. "La montée des femmes dirigeantes dans les associations : évolutions structurelles, évolutions sociétales," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00248191, HAL.
- Romain Duval, 2003. "The Retirement Effects of Old-Age Pension and Early Retirement Schemes in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 370, OECD Publishing.
- Zhenmei Zhang & Mark D. Hayward, 2001. "Childlessness and the Psychological Well-Being of Older Persons," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(5), pages 311-320.
More about this item
Keywordsteam performance; team members’ satisfaction; verbal interactions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-02-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2013-02-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2013-02-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-02-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2013-02-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/138387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.