Report NEP-PPM-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van de gaer, Dirk & Vandenbossche, Joost & Figueroa, Jose Luis, 2013. "Children's health opportunities and project evaluation : Mexico's Oportunidades program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6345, The World Bank.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Protecting Research and Technology from Espionage," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/824, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hanna Daoudy & Michel Verstraeten, 2013. "Team Dynamics and the Marshmallow Challenge: studying team performance and personal satisfaction with a focus on verbal interactions," Working Papers CEB 13-006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Kenneth J. Arrow & Maureen L. Cropper & Christian Gollier & Ben Groom & Geoffrey M. Heal & Richard G. Newell & William D. Nordhaus & Robert S. Pindyck & William A. Pizer & Paul R. , 2013. "How Should Benefits and Costs Be Discounted in an Intergenerational Context?," Working Paper Series 5613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Huub Mudde & Dikky Indrawan & Idqan Fahmi, 2012. "Multi-sector partnerships for sustainable business development in Indonesia: the role of higher education," Working Papers 2013/01, Maastricht School of Management.
- Furukawa, Mitsuaki & Takahata, Junichiro, 2013. "Is GBS Still a Preferable Aid Modality?," Working Papers 50, JICA Research Institute.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2013. "The free-rider problem and the optimal duration of research joint ventures: theory and evidence from the Eureka program," Working Papers 1302, Florida International University, Department of Economics.