A Dynamical Approach to Conflict Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Dosi, Giovanni, 2003.
"Exploitation, exploration and innovation in a model of endogenous growth with locally interacting agents,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-273, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "Exploitation, Exploration and Innovation in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Locally interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2002/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mike Hobday & Luigi Marengo, 2000. "Problem-Solving Behaviours, Organisational Forms and the Complexity of Tasks," LEM Papers Series 2000/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsGame Theory; Repeated Games; Computational Methods; Non-Nash Equilibria; Dominated Strategies;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-02-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2012/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .