Report NEP-GTH-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-12-00001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes with Two-Sided Private Information," Discussion Papers 13-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Newton, Jonathan & Angus, Simon D., 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Chloe Qianzi Zeng, 2012. "Matching with Contracts: An Efficient Marriage Market?," Economics Series Working Papers 630, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2013. "Using or Hiding Private Information? An Experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Post-Print halshs-00773412, HAL.
- Tommy Andersson & Jens Gudmundsson & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2013. "A Competitive Partnership Formation Process," Discussion Papers 13/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "A Simple Model of Conflict," LEM Papers Series 2013/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Persistent Private Information," Economics Series Working Papers 633, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David Gill & John Thanassoulis, 2013. "Competition in Posted Prices With Bargaining," Economics Series Working Papers 639, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.