Report NEP-CMP-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Simple heuristics as equilibrium strategies in mutual sequential mate search," MPRA Paper 44222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitchell, Donna & Johnson, Phillip N. & Allen, Vivien & Zilverberg, Cody, 2013. "Integrating Cotton and Beef Production in the Texas Southern High Plains: A Simulation Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143053, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dan Farhat, 2013. "The Economics of Vampires: An Agent-based Perspective," Working Papers 1301, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & C'eline Labart & J'er^ome Lelong, 2013. "Stochastic Local Intensity Loss Models with Interacting Particle Systems," Papers 1302.2009, arXiv.org.
- Dan Farhat, 2013. "An Agent-based Model of Interdisciplinary Science and the Evolution of Scientific Research Networks," Working Papers 1302, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2013. "Unemployment benefits and financial factors in an agent-based macroeconomic model," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tran, Trang & Coble, Keith H. & Harri, Ardian & Barnett, Barry J. & Riley, John Michael, 2013. "Proposed Farm Bill Impact On The Optimal Hedge Ratios For Crops," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143050, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yue Zhao, 2013. "Financial shocks in Japan : A case for a small open economy," KIER Working Papers 849, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "Simulating Conventions and Norms under Local Interactions and Imitation," LEM Papers Series 2013/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.