The Economics of Vampires: An Agent-based Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2007.
"Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 333-346, June.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "Agents Come to Bits: Towards a Constructive Comprehensive Taxonomy of Economic Entities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12513, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Mathieu & Bruno Beaufils & Olivier Brandouy, 2005. "Artificial Economics," Post-Print hal-00826572, HAL.
- Snower, Dennis J, 1982. "Macroeconomic Policy and the Optimal Destruction of Vampires," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 647-655, June.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Growing Economies from the Bottom Up," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of vampires; agent-based modelling; artificial social simulation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:otg:wpaper:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janet Bryant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etotanz.html .