Report NEP-EVO-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek, 2013. "Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness: Disentangling the Signaling Benefits of Altruistic Acts," IZA Discussion Papers 7148, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon, 2012. "When to Favour Your Own group? The Threats of Costly Punishments and In-group Favouritism," Economics Series Working Papers 628, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," IZA Discussion Papers 7108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Javier Olivera, 2013. "On changes in general trust in Europe," Working Papers 201301, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Penczynski, Stefan P., 2013. "Herding differently : A level-k model of social learning," Working Papers 13-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Ille, 2013. "A Simple Model of Conflict," LEM Papers Series 2013/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Newton, Jonathan & Angus, Simon D., 2013. "Coalitions, tipping points and the speed of evolution," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Stephen G. Dimmock & Roy Kouwenberg & Olivia S. Mitchell & Kim Peijnenburg, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion and Household Portfolio Choice: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2012. "The New Stylized Facts about Income and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 7105, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).