|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; University of Toronto (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Waterloo, Canada
University of Waterloo
: (519) 888-4567 ext 33695
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1
RePEc:edi:dewatca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Blit, Joel & Skuterud, Mikal & Zhang, Jue, 2017. "Immigration and Innovation: Evidence from Canadian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 10689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joel Blit & Mauricio Zelaya, 2015. "Do Firms Respond to Stronger Patent Protection by Doing More R&D?," Working Papers 1501, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Joel Blit, 2017. "Learning remotely: R&D satellites, intra-firm linkages, and knowledge sourcing," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 757-781, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2015-12-01 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (2) 2015-12-01 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2017-05-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joel Blit should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.