Report NEP-TID-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Chappell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2018. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 24363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2018. "Is There a Role for Patents in the Financing of New Innovative Firms?," NBER Working Papers 24370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger & Marcela Eslava, 2017. "The Drivers of Life-cycle Growth of Manufacturing Plants," 2017 Meeting Papers 1540, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clovis Freire, 2017. "Promoting structural transformation: strategic diversification vs. laissez-faire approach," Working Papers 151, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Joel Blit & Mauricio Zelaya, "undated". "The impact of patent protection on R&D. Evidence using export markets," Working Papers 17010, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Sophia Chen & Estelle Dauchy, 2018. "International Technology Sourcing and Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Alberto Marzucchi & Edgar Salgado & Maria Savona, 2018. "The Effect of R&D Growth on Employment and Self-Employment in Local Labour Markets," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-08, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Annunziata, Marco & Bourgeois, Hendrik, 2018. "The future of work: How G20 countries can leverage digital-industrial innovations into stronger high-quality jobs growth," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The Impact of the French Policy Mix on Business R&D: How Geography Matters," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Luis A. Bryce Campodonico & Luigi Pisano, 2018. "Reconciling the original Schumpeterian Model with the observed inverted-U relationship between competition and innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2018. "Can depleting technological opportunities explain the stagnation of productivity? Panel data evidence for 11 OECD countries," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 11-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2018. "Lost Einsteins: who becomes an inventor in America?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 522, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marti Mestieri & Joseph Kaboski & Francisco Buera, 2017. "Beyond Traditional Theories of Structural Change," 2017 Meeting Papers 1555, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2018. "Structural Change in Times of Increasing Openness," wiiw Working Papers 143, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- S. Nazrul Islam & Kenneth Iversen, 2018. "From “Structural Change” to “Transformative Change”: Rationale and Implications," Working Papers 155, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.